Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast
    umm yaa.... anybody here? chach's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1185-8785-0113-8139
    a pokemon game for the wii which would bring an even more influx of pokeheads to this forum which in turn would make it suck even worse

Awesome sig by demonflair *_*

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    i'm scared of heights... it's weird, i just get all shaky when i'm higher than like... 12 feet off the ground.

i'm also scared of roaches.

and losing all my money playing poker.

Member #
    Friends
    uh ya... when i'M on a platform somewhere on a tower and the ground is made out of glas :S get totally freaked out by that

@SoHugo17 FOLLOW ME? :) ZeLdA4LiFe's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    how about when you think of some scary thing, like a scary ghost face or something, and your all alone in your house. all of a sudden you feel some presense behind you and nothings there and the whole time your trying to forget about that image because you think its going to appear in the computer screen or in the mirror right when you turn away from it............WAIT, is that my imagination or is my house haunted?? i always have those feelings when im alone *i hope not *

OHAI! I'm just an old dinosaur from 2006 seeing who's here

The name is. . . Hugo

Got a Nintendo 3DS? 2492-5132-0881

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Firen
    Well, another fear of mine.

Dumbness. I just get really nervous when I'm somewhere and people come around who are dumb. Uncomfortable feeling!

Is dumbophobia a rational phobia?
    =/ hmmm... it's possible.

Although i'd say it's irrational/Near-Rational... because dumb people don't know what they're doing some times.

They say things they can't understand and do things that upset and offend people

Also they could attack you... it depends on how dumb they are.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeLdA4LiFe
    how about when you think of some scary thing, like a scary ghost face or something, and your all alone in your house. all of a sudden you feel some presense behind you and nothings there and the whole time your trying to forget about that image because you think its going to appear in the computer screen or in the mirror right when you turn away from it............WAIT, is that my imagination or is my house haunted?? i always have those feelings when im alone *i hope not *
    =O this happend to me at work in the listeria/salmonella incubator room (it's the most dangerous room in the entire building =O)

i was sure somebody was behind me... but the room was totally empty...

turns out it was just the reflection of light from the mirror in the salmonella incubator =/ ... it made it look like something was moving behind me.
    Dean©

I'm Back. With More Games. A Hair Cut (See Picture) and Less School Work (Y)

X360: Crackdown, Gears of War, Prey, Halo 2, Quake 4, Dead Rising, F.E.A.R, Overlord, Enchanted Arms, Bioshock, Blue Dragon and The Darkness

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Quote Originally Posted by the_flood502
    =O this happend to me at work in the listeria/salmonella incubator room (it's the most dangerous room in the entire building =O)

i was sure somebody was behind me... but the room was totally empty...

turns out it was just the reflection of light from the mirror in the salmonella incubator =/ ... it made it look like something was moving behind me.
    Surely, it's a fear of one's own imagination. We all get it because fear lies in all of us. It's like when I go downstairs to use the toilet at night, I'm pretty fine doing it and know there's nothing ever there, but something just makes me walk up the stairs fasters than when I go down...

Really though, it was about 10pm and I was to stay in the house alone, I went the toilet came out. and someone dressed in black was at my fridge door. The most logical thing to do was scream but I said "Why are you here?" and my grandad turned around and said "'Gettin' some milk."

In my dreams as well, when hit in the face with fear, I don't scream, I'd rather talk to it I had a dream I went to see Mozart with my friends (tch-yeah, that'll happen) and coming out of Mozart's house (tch-yeah, that'll happen) I was at gunpoint and all I said was "What do you want?" and woke myself up talking in my sleep. I'd really have liked to see his reaction though.
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger
    Surely, it's a fear of one's own imagination. We all get it because fear lies in all of us. It's like when I go downstairs to use the toilet at night, I'm pretty fine doing it and know there's nothing ever there, but something just makes me walk up the stairs fasters than when I go down...

Really though, it was about 10pm and I was to stay in the house alone, I went the toilet came out. and someone dressed in black was at my fridge door. The most logical thing to do was scream but I said "Why are you here?" and my grandad turned around and said "'Gettin' some milk."

In my dreams as well, when hit in the face with fear, I don't scream, I'd rather talk to it I had a dream I went to see Mozart with my friends (tch-yeah, that'll happen) and coming out of Mozart's house (tch-yeah, that'll happen) I was at gunpoint and all I said was "What do you want?" and woke myself up talking in my sleep. I'd really have liked to see his reaction though.
    I rarely have dreams... but when i do they are VERY freaky.

i.e. A pickle chasing a woman in a blue dress down the street =S

I woke up and was like "what the hell?"
    Dean©

X360: Crackdown, Gears of War, Prey, Halo 2, Quake 4, Dead Rising, F.E.A.R, Overlord, Enchanted Arms, Bioshock, Blue Dragon and The Darkness

Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    WoW!!! 12 pages... my thread is getting famous

Quote Originally Posted by CCScandalus
    losing all my money playing poker.
    So bad and so true at the same time...

Specially when you are in the final table powning everyone, and then, when in one-on-one, someone decides to make a call, you call it too, then goes to all in and you too, but his cards are AA and there are two As in the table :S
    And you lose with K8...

I'm afraid that one day I will fall in this beat's mouth:

Last edited by demonflair; 06-11-2007 at 01:09 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by demonflair
    WoW!!! 12 pages... my thread is getting famous

So bad and so true at the same time...

Specially when you are in the final table powning everyone, and then, when in one-on-one, someone decides to make a call, you call it too, then goes to all in and you too, but his cards are AA and there are two As in the table :S
    And you lose with K8...

I'm afraid that one day I will fall in this beat's mouth:

=O that shark needs braces...

I have another fear of having my wire braces back on...

they're so evil... they cut my mouth the shreds...
    Dean©

@SoHugo17 FOLLOW ME? :) ZeLdA4LiFe's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    NEW FEAR!!

leaving high school forever.

i dont wanna lose my friends and get all old. i wanna be a kid forever!!!

i know its stupid to think that, but i jus dont wanna grow up.....

OHAI! I'm just an old dinosaur from 2006 seeing who's here

The name is. . . Hugo

Got a Nintendo 3DS? 2492-5132-0881

Ads