+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Joe
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    Quote Originally Posted by En4Neo
    I live in Spain technically, but I go to a boarding school in France because it's got a great art school so I can study the theatre and the great art. On the weekends I go hang out in Paris where my friends are and we play video games, mostly Wii these days. Or I go to Spain to visit my parents sometimes.

Then in the summer I go to Italy and America where my family has a vacation house, so we just do nothing but have fun like jet ski and stuff. In the Winter I go to Canada where I ski, I hope to some day go to the olympics.

As far as the little things during my day I study and play games and stuffs.
    Now thats a good life
    lucky guy

2. Ads

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now thats a good life
    lucky guy
    depends how you view fun. Some kids are forced into leaving home and going to some boarding school, etc. etc.

Though, yours does sound pretty cool, En4Neo.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    usual weekdays:

5:45 am: wake up, take shower
    6:15: eat, make bed, make sure everythings ok for future events in the day
    6:30: watch news
    7:00: leave for school
    7:40: have school for a while, talk to friends, try to do as much homework as possible
    3:00 p.m.: arrive to water polo practice or home game: hang out with other freshmen in water polo; OR away game- get on bus
    5:00 p.m. start practice or watch varsity game
    6:00: continue practice or start game
    7:00: done with practice or game, go home; OR if away game go on bus; OR if tuesday or thursday go to martial arts practice
    8:00: get home; OR continue marital arts practice
    8:15: eat, watch t.v. ; OR martial arts practice stops
    8:45: get done eating/ T.V., go on computer and/or play games, watch more t.v.; get ready for tommorrow
    10:00 p.m.: collapse on bed

repeat
    Bunnys can't play soccer........ BUT THEY CAN DANCE

Member #
    Friends
    My everyday life is random each day.
    Right now I am stuck doing exams, so it can't get any more exciting than this.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Member #
    Friends
    Monday - Go to school at 7:30, get out of school at 2, stay after school for night school till 5:30, go to soccer practice at 6, get off soccer practice at 9, go home, eat, and then sleep.

Tuesday - Go to school, get out of school, sit on my ass all day, and if im not sore or feeling like shit from soccer practice i might get in my garage and lift some weights.

Wensday - Repeat Monday

Thursday - Go to school, get out of school, lift some weights, then soccer practice.

Friday - Go to school, get out of school, sit infront of the computer screen, maybe a friendly game for soccer practice if i don't have a tournament on Saturday and Sunday, go home, lift some weights.

Saturday - Sunday - These two days are all about soccer. I may have a tournament that takes up both of these days with 2 matches one day and two the other, or i may just have one on Saturday or Sunday and then i'll sit on my ass all day doing nothing.

Thats my week right there.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 04-15-2007 at 12:55 PM.

Gaz
    Member #
    Friends
    2042-8451-0487-7303
    Ok so i usually get up at about 9ish, stumble into the shower, maybe go on the computer for a bit, go to some sort of lecture and not pay any attention. then shoot some pool, eat some lunch. have a pint. go to some more lectures, exercise.. play some wii, play some poker.. eat crap loads of food. then do lots of programing, either computer games, or web apps. and on saturday and monday i play 3 hours of badminton. also run a badminton club. thats only when i'm at uni, which is for like 30 weeks of the year, the other 22, i'm just working for my self.
    Mac Expert.

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Monday: College 9 - 4:15, come home and go on the net or to my allotments.

Tuesday: College 9 - 4:15, come home and go on the net or to my allotments.

Wednesday: College 9 - 12:15, meet the boyf, either go to his house or go out somewhere, then either go to my mothers late or to my fathers early.

Thursday: College 9 - 1:15, come home and usually go to my sisters for the evening.

Friday: College 9-10:30, then me and the boyf has a nice break back in to college at 1:15 - 2:15 then we're both finished for the day. We go back to his house and just watch dvds and play the wii n stuffs, and have a yummeh Chinese

Saturday: Sometimes I'll go out with friends, usually don't mind. I'll just make my way from my mothers back to my fathers. BBQs' in the summer though.

Sunday: Nice lay in, get picked up by my grand-father, go to his house for dinner, then go to my sisters for a bit then back home and we usually do something like go to the allotments.

- This is just the average I guess.. it does vary and my days do have more breaks and stuff, like a 3 hour one on Monday, but that's just the gist of it.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinrach90
    Monday: College 9 - 4:15, come home and go on the net or to my allotments.

Tuesday: College 9 - 4:15, come home and go on the net or to my allotments.

Wednesday: College 9 - 12:15, meet the boyf, either go to his house or go out somewhere, then either go to my mothers late or to my fathers early.

Thursday: College 9 - 1:15, come home and usually go to my sisters for the evening.

Friday: College 9-10:30, then me and the boyf has a nice break back in to college at 1:15 - 2:15 then we're both finished for the day. We go back to his house and just watch dvds and play the wii n stuffs, and have a yummeh Chinese

Saturday: Sometimes I'll go out with friends, usually don't mind. I'll just make my way from my mothers back to my fathers. BBQs' in the summer though.

Sunday: Nice lay in, get picked up by my grand-father, go to his house for dinner, then go to my sisters for a bit then back home and we usually do something like go to the allotments.

- This is just the average I guess.. it does vary and my days do have more breaks and stuff, like a 3 hour one on Monday, but that's just the gist of it.
    Didn't you say you were 16...?

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I wake on a weekday at around 6.AM. Go to school, come home, Have my Evening Meal, and I tend to go and see my grandparents from 6.30 Until 9.30.

On A Friday, I go out with My neighbour and My friends that go to the School Opposite that of mine.
    On a saturday, I usually go the the Flicks with School friends. Either that or I go to Manchester to see Lisa.
    Sunday is usually a Relax Day (I don't follow that Under christianity, I'm a Witch, I just like to Relax).

Then my weekly routine starts over again!

Oh, and last days of any School Holidays, I spend the day with my neighbour in the garden, Have Lunch, Study(So we say, we actually just listen to Stand up comedy on my iPod) Then we go out for Our Evening Meal. It's Tradition.

Enoch was right.

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Didn't you say you were 16...?
    Yup.. I am what of it lol?

Ads