LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    My life isn't terribly interesting:

Weekdays- I get up around 7, have breakfast (usually toast or crumpets) then catch the bus (always late, you're lucky if you can a seat) to university. I do astrophysics, which can be quite interesting, but some lectures can be incredibly dull (usually depends on the lecturer). I go home in the afternoon, although I tend to go shopping in town for CDs/DVDs/games about once a week. When I get home I'll have something to eat (I'm not much of a cook, so it's either a takeaway or something that's easy to make). Later on I might go out, or I'll just browse the internet all evening since I don't normally care for what's on TV. In the weeks leading up to exams, I'll usually spend some time revising.

Saturday- I go shopping in the mornings, after that I usually just play video games and go out. If I'm not out in the evening, I'll normally watch a DVD.

Sunday- Normally I'll just stay in, browse the internet and play video games all day.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

2. Ads

Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain
    My life isn't terribly interesting:

Weekdays- I get up around 7, have breakfast (usually toast or crumpets) then catch the bus (always late, you're lucky if you can a seat) to university. I do astrophysics, which can be quite interesting, but some lectures can be incredibly dull (usually depends on the lecturer). I go home in the afternoon, although I tend to go shopping in town for CDs/DVDs/games about once a week. When I get home I'll have something to eat (I'm not much of a cook, so it's either a takeaway or something that's easy to make). Later on I might go out, or I'll just browse the internet all evening since I don't normally care for what's on TV. In the weeks leading up to exams, I'll usually spend some time revising.

Saturday- I go shopping in the mornings, after that I usually just play video games and go out. If I'm not out in the evening, I'll normally watch a DVD.

Sunday- Normally I'll just stay in, browse the internet and play video games all day.
    YOU mean to tell me that........ you don't use the bathroom??

If any slow people trip over this post...don't take it seriously...YES, it was a joke...corny or not.
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    On the average day I wake up around 11 or 12 then it varies between surfing the internet while watching TV or playing video games. If my fiance is off work that day 99% of the time I head over to her house as soon as I get ready.

Monday and Wednesday nights I most of the time go to work and help unload the truck. Those are really my only 2 days that I know I am working. I was pulling 40hrs/wk but hours just got cut bad. I am supposed to work on the Home Theater sales floor, but I haven't worked on the sales floor but maybe twice in the past 2 months. Now I mainly work in Inventory.

Tuesday and Thursday nights I am in a bowling league, but league season is over on Tuesdays and Thursday nights only have 2 more weeks.

Weekends are never the same. I either go to the movies with fiance and friends or I go to clubs or to friends houses and DD for her since she is 22 and I am 20 with a DUI.

And yes I do eat, shower, and go potty throughout the day.

Proud Wii-S3 owner
    PS3: Guitar Hero III, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Oblivion, Resistance:Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Skate
    Wii: Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8, Red Steel, Sonic & the Secret Rings
    SSX Blur, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PS2: FF-X and FF-XII, Gran Turismo 4, Gretzky NHL '06, Guitar Hero II, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, and Sly Cooper
    DS: NEW Super Mario Bros. and Pokemon Diamond

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads