Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I forgot to tell you to enjoy Hope ya have a lovely time

No idea where I'm going this year yet, maybe Philippines... I'm going to America like 2-3 times next year so.. shall be saving up for that this year.

The_Loose_Cannon
    yes vacation and holiday are the exact same thing

yes rach you and i spoke about when youre comming to NY and ill deff let you in on all the cool stuff that has to be done in NYC! youll love it seriously!

as for DC ive been there a few times since my uncle used to live there (hes in the JAG corps). last time i went there was when they had a planet hollywood! that was seriously a VERY long time ago.

my bf has family in that area and they work in DC so we're gunna check that out and then go shoot a whole lot over at a place called "shooters paradise" theres another place blue something of another that i went to in february that was pretty cool. we knew a guy who worked there so he gave us discounted 45 and let us rent out some guns free. (we did come with our off duty weapons though- their kimber that they had shot terribly! desperately needed to be cleaned and the sites were off, still a good place though.)

personally im in it for the food! i love when my bfs family cooks! last time they made a pork roast with pancet (like a filipino lomein kind of but SO much better!) and oxtail (yes i like oxtail but will NOT touch balute! if you dont know what balute is google it its NASTY!)

CU Guild For Life! :DDD WiiWouldLike2Play's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2881-3576-4343-5770
    alrighty!! Hope you have fun :]

you should go to FL and come visit me x_x lol

_December 19th, o8`_
    My amazing Games
    CounterStrike || Left 4 Dead || World of Warcraft: Lich King.
    Steam ID: APPLExCHiCk
    Wanna play CounterStrike/Left4Dead? Hit me up (:
    WoW - Realm/Vashj || Character/Zaduka || Horde, ftw!
    Status - O_o Just got back guys. Nice to see you all again!

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiWouldLike2Play
    alrighty!! Hope you have fun :]

you should go to FL and come visit me x_x lol
    thanks!

my uncle (the one i mentioned in DC on my dads side) now lives in FL over at ft lauderdale along with my other uncle (this one on my moms side) also lives there.

i got friends over in pensicola on the FL/alabama border and around the miami area too

initially one of my bfs friends mentioned going to orlando but the price was 1200$ for EVERYTHING minus food/flight. too expensive! lol id rather board at my bfs families house and eat free food LMAO!

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    personally im in it for the food! i love when my bfs family cooks! last time they made a pork roast with pancet (like a filipino lomein kind of but SO much better!) and oxtail (yes i like oxtail but will NOT touch balute! if you dont know what balute is google it its NASTY!)

Ohh gawd we were talking about Balute on Saturday when the family had a bbq out the garden. My step-mothers friend who is also Filipino's used to eat it when she lived out there. It sounds horrible.

In my town there are a few Filipinos living here and they are all friendly with each other, so most of them come over to our house when we have a bbq, and they bring some food along with them and it's always Filipino style. Pork, casseroles, beef, noodles etc..

Ever tried that sticky purple rice cake stuff? EVERY bbq we have one of them brings it and my sisters and I just sit there marveling at it..none of us have ever tried it though

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    nice, vaca's are so awesome. DC/Virginia area, eh? what specifically are you gonna do, see the capital and stuff? did that a couple summer's ago. impossible to get anywhere near the inside of that place nowadays, though. hope you have fun !
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by FWELR
    nice, vaca's are so awesome. DC/Virginia area, eh? what specifically are you gonna do, see the capital and stuff? did that a couple summer's ago. impossible to get anywhere near the inside of that place nowadays, though. hope you have fun !

i remember a LONG time ago my dad went to DC on business and he wanted to go back into the FBI museum (after 9-11) and it was shut down. lucky for me my bf has a bit of clearence so we're allowed in (hes MUCH MORE QUALIFIED than i am which might be problematic so he has to see if im allowed in also)

we probably will just do the a-typical walk arounds and enjoy the scenary and whatnot. then shoot because his whole family are gun buffs (what did i get myself into lol) its just what they do so if it means more trigger time, im all for it

anyways, i cant wait its always a blast to see his family. they are good people

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    i remember a LONG time ago my dad went to DC on business and he wanted to go back into the FBI museum (after 9-11) and it was shut down. lucky for me my bf has a bit of clearence so we're allowed in (hes MUCH MORE QUALIFIED than i am which might be problematic so he has to see if im allowed in also)
    i went to DC when back in 97, when i was 5, and we could go into the capital building and walk around without having to go through any clearance at all. times have changed .

we probably will just do the a-typical walk arounds and enjoy the scenary and whatnot. then shoot because his whole family are gun buffs (what did i get myself into lol) its just what they do so if it means more trigger time, im all for it
    now, that's a vacation!!!
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    from april 30th till may 4th i will NOT be online. i will be on vacation that week with my boyfriend. still not sure exactly where we are going but chances are we're going to be in the DC/virginia area.

either way i will not be near my computer since i wont be bringing it with me.

just hope that all of you dont go nuts with abusive ways while im gone since i wont bethere to intercept any of it- so be nice!

hope everyone behaves!
    i.......love you.........

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Ads