LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0505-6993-9515-7982
    so sad (................................................. ...............)
    Steam ID: Mintoisking
    Xbox live GT: Sir Minto
    PSN ID: Mintoisgod

2. Ads

Man Points: Over 9000 kiraownsurmom's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6958-3537-3855-1215
    i feel bad n all but if its a thread of silence dont post 2!
    PKMN446793374997
    MMSF356599059396
    ~if i owned a death note.you would be first!
    Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    im from the town where the killer was from and i go to westfield high the same school he did. its just unbelievable someone from centreville would do this.
    My WII AND gAMES

Zelda

Godfather Black HAnd

WARIO WARE : SMOOTH MOVES

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    What about us hunters? I know I won't hand my guns in just because of what some idiots do. Also you will never completely get rid of guns here. You could make them illegal but it still wouldn't be too hard to find one. The criminals would get a gun if its legal or not and the people that obey the law would be defenseless against them. I would rather have criminals with guns and me have one to defend myself with than to have a guy with an illegal gun break in my house and I don't have any weapons.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    we have criminals in Australia, belive it or not

and they have guns

but criminals in general dont go and mass murder innocent people, they usually kill fellow criminals with their guns, which isnt such a bad thing

i feel nothing for a slain drug dealer

if the guns are removed from society, the type of strung out drug addict losers that break into people homes would find it very hard to get their hands on a gun, maybe not at first but 10 years on as is the case here in Australia trust me it gets a lot harder to get a gun if you want one.

but i know you will never do what we did

your all not smart enough

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by viperjason
    AussieWii:
    A We would never give up our right to own a gun because its a FREEDOM, and we complain bitch and moan when any freedom is taken away.
    I just thought that it was an interesting fact that in Australia we only have two rights, yep, you heard right, two. They are:
    1. The right to practice any religion we want
    2. The right to start our own religion

While we have almost no rights, we are still a free country.

Back on topic, I believe that in our country, banning guns was the right decision, it had the right impact and what happened here in 1996 has never happened again. But in the USA, I don't believe banning guns is the solution. One possible sollution is making much more strict gun laws for every state. Not allowing supermarkets to sell guns. I know that this is very general, but something has to change to stop what has happened. It is a terrible loss for those families, and I'm sure if it was your child that was shot dead, you would want something done about it to.

This is not a Play-Asia affiliate link - http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-aecb-49-en.html

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by kiraownsurmom
    i feel bad n all but if its a thread of silence dont post 2!
    Im honestly not sure why he posted at all... Think about it, its a forum.. forum is a place of discussion, whats the point of posting silence in a place where people communicate. Thats like going through a drive through and then pulling up to the window saying you want a double double with cheese, but not to make it.

and plus, my typing is fairly silent, dont you agree. This isnt voice chat, but posting for silence undermines the purpose of the forum.

Guitar Hero 2 Lover Robertking1123's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1240-9149-8383-7207
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieWii
    we have criminals in Australia, belive it or not

and they have guns

but criminals in general dont go and mass murder innocent people, they usually kill fellow criminals with their guns, which isnt such a bad thing

i feel nothing for a slain drug dealer

if the guns are removed from society, the type of strung out drug addict losers that break into people homes would find it very hard to get their hands on a gun, maybe not at first but 10 years on as is the case here in Australia trust me it gets a lot harder to get a gun if you want one.

but i know you will never do what we did

your all not smart enough
    since when did people with guns only kill other bad people. if that was the case then you wouldnt need to post anything. first off some people sell drug for a hustle. just to make money. they should be killed for that? or shall i say not have feeling for their life? a life is a life. what about kids that sell drugs to make money. you wouldnt care if they where killed? i dont see what makes where you are from smater than where we are. ohhh look at us. we put a ban on guns. is that all you did? dont look like much of an accomplishment. im bet you still have crime.
    Add me and ill add you. Maybe when wii can play games online i can whoop your ass. till then send a message or a Mii. Also give a brotha some rep points. click the lil mushroom.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertking1123
    since when did people with guns only kill other bad people. if that was the case then you wouldnt need to post anything. first off some people sell drug for a hustle. just to make money. they should be killed for that? or shall i say not have feeling for their life? a life is a life. what about kids that sell drugs to make money. you wouldnt care if they where killed? i dont see what makes where you are from smater than where we are. ohhh look at us. we put a ban on guns. is that all you did? dont look like much of an accomplishment. im bet you still have crime.
    so what your asking me is

If a kid sells drugs and ruins many peoples lives and then gets shot dead in the process do i Care ?

The answer is no, hustle or no hustle

since when
    In Australia is since when
    in general most gun deaths in Australia involve Drug dealers

so why would i care if a mafia drug lord is gunned down ?

Member #
    Friends
    8350-3257-9564-3066
    wow 6 pages and barley anyone listened to what the thread starter had to say.If you don't think is needs to be a thread then simply DON'T POST IN IT!!!
    • Nintendo Wii Code: 83503257-95643066
    • Mario Strikers Charged Code: 494028-149459
    • Strikers Overall Wi-Fi Record: W:35 L:31

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Ads