Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    a gun is designed to kill people.
    Guns don't kill people..people kill people...

Sure I wouldn't mind seeing harder restrictions for people to purchase/own guns but there is no point in banning them.

Also if you ban guns people like Cho will result to different methods of killing etc. Whether they have to use a knife, bomb or any other object/instrument they can get their hands on.

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax
    Guns don't kill people..people kill people...

Sure I wouldn't mind seeing harder restrictions for people to purchase/own guns but there is no point in banning them.

Also if you ban guns people like Cho will result to different methods of killing etc. Whether they have to use a knife, bomb or any other object/instrument they can get their hands on.
    no matter how many times you back me up and say that apparently, captain will never get the hint.

but if you dont mind, i must enforce the law now because its time for me to change and get ready to leave for work....

but first!!! i must mature because i dont frown upon guns and im not from the UN. im a US citizen born and raised who loves the 2nd ammendment BIG WHOOPIE!

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    I don't get why you are arguing about guns needing to be banned. They will never be banned in the US and if they were they would still be easy to get ahold of. It would be no different than drugs, they would be extremely easy to get the only difference is it would be illegal.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    8827-4732-7476-9087
    "...."( ihave Great sympathy for everyone of the students,teachers and employees, and the victims families. this is a huge tradegy that shouldnt of happened and i HOPE it never happens again.bless every one of them.)

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    Somewhat related to the shootings..

Today a man took hostage of two people at a NASA space station. Once the S.W.A.T. moved in the gunman had already killed himself and one hostage. The other hostage was left unharmed. The man was said to be in his 50's..

Another sad incident..

Hopefully we have no more copy cats.

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    no one make a thread for that cause it will only lead 2 more spam and then the person will make the same thread again only to lead to spam again

like jowii did

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    no one make a thread for that cause it will only lead 2 more spam and then the person will make the same thread again only to lead to spam again
    Actually it wouldn't lead to more spam seeing as its a different shooting in a different place. Also even if I was to make a thread on that I don't think anybody would repost it.

Anyways still sad to hear about and I hope he is the only copy cat.

Ads