LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Mines pretty simple really, just to enjoy life.

Growing up was shit. So I intend to make the most of it when I'm older.

I want to see places and do things so when I'm old I can look back and say 'Yeah.. I did all that' and not regret a thing.

But if I'm really ohnest.. I actually do wish I was a superhero.. LOL! Imagine it..

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    To get married and have kids :] I reeeeeally wanna son (though I'd be more than happy with either son or daughter). But just the thought of playing football with my boy, just seems so quality.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by tank
    Dude, I'm with you about the universe. Me and my roomate always have discussions about the universe. Life on other planets, if it's not infinite, then what's outside. Good stuff.

Well, my biggest dream would be to have the skills to march top bass for the Blue Devils DCI (DCI = Drum corps international). I don't know if anyone knows much about DCI, but the drumlines are some of the elite drummers in America. I would LOVE to march with any DCI line, for that matter.
    everyones dreams are very interesting

and man, i do believe aliens do exsist, its only logical..the universe is infinite, so somewhere along that line a Planet-Star relationship like ours has to be repeated
    and it dosent even need to be perfectly dead on, since mars has had water, it can be a varied distance
    also, i can never get over the fact of how the universe is infinite..how can it go on forever? it makes me want to think about it and i want the answer SO BAD, is there an answer though??? i would love to find out things like this, but thats impossible for our lifetime..i also hate the fact we have to live in this day and age where we are just breaking through with things like computers, microchips, and space travel....i want to live in the future, to see what it is all like!!!

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    im with tank and sovieto, the whole space idea is pretty tizight, but i guess my dream would be to.....hmmm.... probably to end up having my band get all big and famous and awesome. then tour the world to see a bunch of kool places.

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    meh, a dry one one of these days </joke?>

Uh...I want to design the craft that takes sov into space. w00t for aerospace engineering.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    meh, a dry one one of these days </joke?>

Uh...I want to design the craft that takes sov into space. w00t for aerospace engineering.
    it must be perfect!

no dude thats awesome! get me a friend discount, lets see, average tourist space flight runs 5 million, to get at a distance to see the whole earth..that runs about 30 million i would guess..whats 10% off that?

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    7955-9916-6130-0397
    my dream is to go back in time and see wah treally happened in the past history

Member #
    Friends
    1262-1897-0166-8568
    to travel the world

help me im dying help

Member #
    Friends
    Hmmm...

Probably something to do with Chemistry but "I want to create a cure for Cancer" or "I want to create a non-polluting fuel" sound so naive. Tbh, though, being involved in such a research group would be my dream =D

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I, like Rach, just wanna make the best of my life. I've not had a rubbish childhood, I just want to do the best I can.

I plan on moving to New York when I've taken my degrees in modern culture, and structural design.

Enoch was right.

Ads