LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by David328ci
    These look like generic China made stuff. Had a chance to buy one when I was last in China but passed because the sound quality and reliability are a questionable at best.
    im suprised how good mine works

in all honesty i was expecting a total crackerjack prize lol. i was shocked when here comes this perfectly working mp4 player.

this thing has a built in speaker too and it sounds like my samsung a900 phone. crystal clear- same with the picture

The_Loose_Cannon
    i lvoe being a mod- i can double post in my own thread!

i got this converter called "AMV converter tool" and it worked great! converted my avi files to AMV and it plays perfectly on the mp4 player. one problem is that the screen is "a little too tiny" either way its playable and the sound is good

im just glad i figured out how to play my movies and tv shows on my mp4 player yay!!

adf3424sdff
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    i lvoe being a mod- i can double post in my own thread!

i got this converter called "AMV converter tool" and it worked great! converted my avi files to AMV and it plays perfectly on the mp4 player. one problem is that the screen is "a little too tiny" either way its playable and the sound is good

im just glad i figured out how to play my movies and tv shows on my mp4 player yay!!
    That's good to hear! How many inches is the screen because i feel my video ipod screen is small, i think its 2.4''

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by lee.jarratt
    That's good to hear! How many inches is the screen because i feel my video ipod screen is small, i think its 2.4''

my screen on my mp4 player is only 2inches. the one my bf is getting is 2.4

its alright though, its not like i want to replace my laptop/portable dvd player with it or anything like that. its just something to "goof" around with

makes me happy and works good enough for me

Ads