LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 71
  1. #21
    Cugsugger? Loaf-head's Avatar
    Member #
    22598
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In a basket
    Posts
    60
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax
    All because I'm Canadian it doesn't mean I use the word "eh" whenever I say something.
    Amazing ability to decipher the use of stereotpying you have there.

    Ever considered being an investigator?

  2. #22
    That Canucks Fan Syntax's Avatar
    Member #
    10388
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,358
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    Look Loaf if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all. Also if your expecting me to flame/insult you its not going to happen. So if you have anything else to say to me please just send me a pm. Otherwise I suggest you quit flaming/insulting people for no reason whatsoever.

  3. #23
    Cugsugger? Loaf-head's Avatar
    Member #
    22598
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In a basket
    Posts
    60
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax
    Look Loaf if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all. Also if your expecting me to flame/insult you its not going to happen. So if you have anything else to say to me please just send me a pm. Otherwise I suggest you quit flaming/insulting people for no reason whatsoever.
    It's short-term entertainment; who gives a shit if you don't retaliate?

    I dont adhere to suggestions, you're better off just being out of the loop altogether.

    Ignorance is bliss you know.

  4. #24
    Anglophobiphile Brawny's Avatar
    Member #
    8228
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI, USA
    Posts
    6,546
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    meh, superman is too uppity.


    SPIDERMAN:
    New york is a real place.
    He's funnier
    younger
    has actual problems
    Is hated by the media
    has cooler enemies
    DC just sucks... although marvel is going gay with the whole City of Heroes thing.

  5. #25
    shiftfallout.com Shiftfallout's Avatar
    Member #
    18773
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    1,546
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    super dupermanspider

    After peter parker watches that epsidoe of dragon ball z where goku and vagita merge into one, he came up with a solution to defeate hilary clinton by merging with superman to become SJJSJJSJS4 Superdupermanspider.

    Unforuntely they both die of aids in comic #998857.

    But thats ok because luis lane and the red head became left wing lesbos and take over the world using the power of pms.

  6. #26
    Cugsugger? Loaf-head's Avatar
    Member #
    22598
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In a basket
    Posts
    60
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    super dupermanspider

    After peter parker watches that epsidoe of dragon ball z where goku and vagita merge into one, he came up with a solution to defeate hilary clinton by merging with superman to become SJJSJJSJS4 Superdupermanspider.

    Unforuntely they both die of aids in comic #998857.

    But thats ok because luis lane and the red head became left wing lesbos and take over the world using the power of pms.
    Hey, that was tear-inducing.

    Ever considered satirical journalism?

  7. #27
    shiftfallout.com Shiftfallout's Avatar
    Member #
    18773
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    1,546
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    DC just sucks... although marvel is going gay with the whole City of Heroes thing.
    i agree. I actually worked with Avi Arad for a bit and he told me that even he thinks marvel is going a bit down hill. Hell they are hiding gambit for some reason.

    Anyways, Marvel is actually working on their own MMORPG, so it makes sense they were being pissy about CoH.

    Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-head
    Hey, that was tear-inducing.

    Ever considered satirical journalism?
    Thank yous. I write something even better, movie scripts. I came up with the "milf and cookies" film idea which was pitched to a creative executive and then taken from me and given to Will Smith. Im pissed about that.
    Last edited by Shiftfallout; 04-26-2007 at 07:20 PM.

  8. #28
    Anglophobiphile Brawny's Avatar
    Member #
    8228
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI, USA
    Posts
    6,546
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Yeah, I used to think that Stan Lee was the coolest guy ever. After reading many interviews and watching a lot of documentaries, it turns out he's just like every other crotchety old man...

  9. #29
    Cugsugger? Loaf-head's Avatar
    Member #
    22598
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In a basket
    Posts
    60
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    Thank yous. I write something even better, movie scripts. I came up with the "milf and cookies" film idea which was pitched to a creative executive and then taken from me and given to Will Smith. Im pissed about that.
    You should write something about your inability to detect sarcasm.

  10. #30
    shiftfallout.com Shiftfallout's Avatar
    Member #
    18773
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    1,546
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-head
    You should write something about your inability to detect sarcasm.
    actually i was thinking about writing something along the lines of how much you like man sausage. But no one wants to know about true stories right?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

superman vs spiderman pages

Click on a term to search for related topics.