LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    WiiChat Member meanmug713's Avatar
    Member #
    5545
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    23
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0591-5312-6307-4257

    Power Point Presentation

    Hey i need help do anybody know where i can probably find or borrow a powerpoint presentation that talks about the wii and all of its features?
    I need it for a speech I have to do on persuasion and i am going to persuade the audience to go out and buy the wii.

    P.S. - Too lazy to do my own so please dont say make my own

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    Cugsugger? Loaf-head's Avatar
    Member #
    22598
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In a basket
    Posts
    60
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by meanmug713
    Hey i need help do anybody know where i can probably find or borrow a powerpoint presentation that talks about the wii and all of its features?
    I need it for a speech I have to do on persuasion and i am going to persuade the audience to go out and buy the wii.

    P.S. - Too lazy to do my own so please dont say make my own
    That won't exactly help your case of persuasion.

  4. #3
    I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    10310
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,480
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Sorry but the only answer is to make your own.

    But I'm sure us lot can help you with what to write and stuff, and I for one can give tips on how to make an effective power point presentation as I've been doing this in ICT recently

  5. #4
    Joe
    Joe is offline
    Banned Joe's Avatar
    Member #
    2440
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Parker CO
    Posts
    1,784
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    what have you done that would make anyone want to help you?!
    Sorry but your gonna have to do it on your own.

  6. #5
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by meanmug713
    Hey i need help do anybody know where i can probably find or borrow a powerpoint presentation that talks about the wii and all of its features?
    I need it for a speech I have to do on persuasion and i am going to persuade the audience to go out and buy the wii.

    P.S. - Too lazy to do my own so please dont say make my own
    why do you care if your classmates go out and buy a wii?
    you have your wii already
    and im pretty sure nintendo isnt your fathers company

    btw this thread better be a joke, either that, or you are

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  7. #6
    No.1 Smurf Wii_Smurf's Avatar
    Member #
    6200
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    3,952
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Heres some tips:

    Features [Motion Sensor]
    Channels
    Price
    Games



    No Longer Have A Wii


  8. #7
    adf3424sdff
    Guest adf3424sdff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    what have you done that would make anyone want to help you?!
    Sorry but your gonna have to do it on your own.
    Nice speech..

  9. #8
    WiiChat Member meanmug713's Avatar
    Member #
    5545
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    23
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0591-5312-6307-4257
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinrach90
    Sorry but the only answer is to make your own.

    But I'm sure us lot can help you with what to write and stuff, and I for one can give tips on how to make an effective power point presentation as I've been doing this in ICT recently

    Thanks for the help but the plan was to get away from not doing it but i really dont have of a choice but i might take you up on your offer though

  10. #9
    I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    10310
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,480
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    No problem, if you need help just ask on here or PM me

  11. #10
    WiiChat Member WiiGod's Avatar
    Member #
    5368
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    251
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3258-9028-1778-7785
    Make one yourself you lazy ****. Lol joke, but seriously it won't take too long and you can find all the information on this forum and on the internet.


    Spoiler Alert!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts