Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3762-5070-6059-6459
    Well,i already found this before,so.

Currently own:Wii,wii sports,Legend of Zelda,
    wii play,2 nunchucks,2 wiimotes

Wii username:Gary Wii friend code:3762-5070-6059-6438 PM if you add me and i'll add you

2. Ads

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    i rememeber that from before lol i like spent a while on it and done 100% had everything lol

nearly 11 o clock im shattered and hungry lol

adf3424sdff
    Quote Originally Posted by keyblader123
    thanks!....oh by the way, play the game!!! its funny yet its a stress relief...play it!

ps.if anyone askes that quistion ill consider it spamming since it has nothing to do with the thread!... but seriously can you stop?
    ok i will stop lol

The_Loose_Cannon
    guys lay off key. its not funny anymore. if hes staying then hes staying. no need for a constant reminder on the thread he wrote. end of discussion from here on end-

this link is kinda funny lol. at first i didnt know what to do but then i found out how to throw grenades and i like how he shakes and freaks out. then i put some baseballs around and then did some weak gravity and now i have like 4 baseballs beaning him lol.

humerous

adf3424sdff
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    guys lay off key. its not funny anymore. if hes staying then hes staying. no need for a constant reminder on the thread he wrote. end of discussion from here on end-

this link is kinda funny lol. at first i didnt know what to do but then i found out how to throw grenades and i like how he shakes and freaks out. then i put some baseballs around and then did some weak gravity and now i have like 4 baseballs beaning him lol.

humerous
    I stopped, i said. WTF

Member #
    Friends
    Funny yet it relieves some stress. Thats cool man.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

The_Loose_Cannon
    lee, you need to get rid of that guilty concious every time i make a generalized statement. youre not the ONLY one who made a comment about keybladder leaving or not. im not yelling im saying its over and its done with. he wrote in his thread that steph pursuaded him to stay and thats all the information you need to know that we didnt lose a member.

everytime i make a comment about the site you constantly think its somehow related to just you. well, its not.

just chill. if it was directed towards you, id have your name in it......

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    A saw a game similar to this but it was like cartoon people walking across the screen and you just had to do what you want to them.

adf3424sdff
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    lee, you need to get rid of that guilty concious every time i make a generalized statement. youre not the ONLY one who made a comment about keybladder leaving or not. im not yelling im saying its over and its done with. he wrote in his thread that steph pursuaded him to stay and thats all the information you need to know that we didnt lose a member.

everytime i make a comment about the site you constantly think its somehow related to just you. well, its not.

just chill. if it was directed towards you, id have your name in it......
    oh ok sorry...

Ads