LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
  1. #21
    Slowly drifting away zeon9881's Avatar
    Member #
    7341
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    My PSN is zein9881
    Posts
    1,426
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    you know what im talking about


    Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

    no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

  2. #22
    Anglophobiphile Brawny's Avatar
    Member #
    8228
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI, USA
    Posts
    6,546
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    Zeon what the Hell are you talking about.
    Brawny, what do you mean people like that?
    Well here, you're okay. But what goes through your head when you do "little things" that are enough to get you suspended. After 1 suspension, wouldn't you stop? How did it go so far that you can be arrested....

  3. #23
    WiiChat Member paintba||er's Avatar
    Member #
    1665
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Posts
    3,417
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    Well here, you're okay. But what goes through your head when you do "little things" that are enough to get you suspended. After 1 suspension, wouldn't you stop? How did it go so far that you can be arrested....
    Well my school is way too strict. You can't do anything without getting in trouble. One time I almost got suspended and my parents got called three times because these kids were kicking a bottle back and forth and it came over towards me so I kicked it back to them. Most of the things I get in trouble for don't hurt anything, or alot of the time I'm just with my friends and they do something and I'm just standing there then I get blamed for it. Or sometimes I get blamed for stuff that I have no idea about. Probably 60% of the time I get in trouble its something that I didn't do. Or one time I was in Gym and my friend had just had brain surgery so he couldn't play football with the rest of the class so I wasn't going to leave him by himself so we went into the gym (they were playing outside) and played basketball and stuff and we got suspended for truancy. Its all just a bunch of bullshit.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

  4. #24
    Nonis Sign Foppa!! Sarai_132's Avatar
    Member #
    19770
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    BC,Canada
    Posts
    484
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8350-3257-9564-3066
    Thats stupid my school is sorta like that.Cause of football tackles my class has a hands off feet off rule we can't even play touch football!
    • Nintendo Wii Code: 83503257-95643066
    • Mario Strikers Charged Code: 494028-149459
    • Strikers Overall Wi-Fi Record: W:35 L:31

  5. #25
    WiiChat Member paintba||er's Avatar
    Member #
    1665
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Posts
    3,417
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarai_132
    Thats stupid my school is sorta like that.Cause of football tackles my class has a hands off feet off rule we can't even play touch football!
    Ya my school only allows flag football. If you tackle its an instant suspension. Almost everything here leads to a suspension and/or fine/juvi. You can't get away with anything either since there are cameras everywhere and there is about four or five cops always walking around the school and all of them but one are dickheads. Now they have started a thing where a bunch of teachers stand in the halls and if they see someone that is late even if they are right at the door of their class they get a "Tardy Violation" paper which their parents must sign and they get suspended.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

  6. #26
    Anglophobiphile Brawny's Avatar
    Member #
    8228
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI, USA
    Posts
    6,546
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Lol, things were better off when church wasn't separated from state...... My private school doesn't have to worry about lawsuits for stupid things......

  7. #27
    Slowly drifting away zeon9881's Avatar
    Member #
    7341
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    My PSN is zein9881
    Posts
    1,426
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    wow your schools strict.......


    Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

    no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

  8. #28
    WiiChat Member paintba||er's Avatar
    Member #
    1665
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Posts
    3,417
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    Lol, things were better off when church wasn't separated from state...... My private school doesn't have to worry about lawsuits for stupid things......
    No they weren't. Because then I would probably shoot all the Mormons.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

  9. #29
    WiiChat Member Shadowpunk's Avatar
    Member #
    3866
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    240
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er

    Ya my school only allows flag football. If you tackle its an instant suspension. Almost everything here leads to a suspension and/or fine/juvi. You can't get away with anything either since there are cameras everywhere and there is about four or five cops always walking around the school and all of them but one are dickheads. Now they have started a thing where a bunch of teachers stand in the halls and if they see someone that is late even if they are right at the door of their class they get a "Tardy Violation" paper which their parents must sign and they get suspended.
    Haha my sk0olz ghetto i threw a paper airplane at a sub all i got was 10 mins detention i pushed a kid he flew like 6 feet before hitting a desk it was during 7th period like 10 mins of school left i went to the deans they said come back on Monday which i obviously didnt do never go summoned . And right before vacations we played football we have tracks here and so we did "A" track against "B" there was literally like 40 people on each team we took up all of our school field we played tackle Vice principle saw and so did security guards and they didn't do anything.
    I'm 14 8th grade our school here are...
    1-5 Elementary
    6-8 Middle School
    9-12 High School
    12+ dropout lol

  10. #30
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    well done for winning some candy and ball!

    if you were lucky you might get scouted

    erm about my school

    if your 4 your in nursery
    when you 5 your in reception (which is like beginning of school)
    6 - 11 - primary school
    11 - 16 - secondary school
    then from 16+ its colage if you want to go
    after collage its university!

    Btw its english<3
    Last edited by Foxy; 04-28-2007 at 09:17 AM.


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts