LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: My Username!

adf3424sdff
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_Smurf
    Well I see where he is coming from lol

My second name 'Goodall' is pronounced kinda like 'Goodhall' - Reconise the H there
    Anyways I remember once I got an award and they spelt my name wrong so I went up to my teacher and ripped it up, She asked why I told her why lol 'Technically that isn't me, It's Ben Goodhall'

I soon got my way. And since his Forum name is his actual name if might get annoying... and Loose. They may be reconising him but not enough to even spell his name right
    People even spell my name wrong in real life too, like on some certificates etc, It is really annoying! but not as annoying on here, i just wanted to tell everyone to be careful when typing my name lol

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7340-2535-0641-6266
    woah
    he made this thread for a joke
    lighten up people

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_Smurf
    and Loose. They may be reconising him but not enough to even spell his name right
    cry me a river its a website

your situation is a tad bit different yours is an actual award on a piece of paper to be framed and recognized. i know id be pissed if someone spelt jill wrong on it too like for instance "gill" which ive had before!

but on a website, you can call me anything you want- just dont call me late for dinner lol

Member #
    Friends
    7340-2535-0641-6266
    lighten up everyone cos
    the sun has got his hat on
    hip hip hip hooray

adf3424sdff
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    cry me a river its a website

your situation is a tad bit different yours is an actual award on a piece of paper to be framed and recognized. i know id be pissed if someone spelt jill wrong on it too like for instance "gill" which ive had before!

but on a website, you can call me anything you want- just dont call me late for dinner lol
    Wow haha, but if you read my post above, i say it happens all the time in real life

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom
    All my usernames are easy to spell, lei;jerat.
    Olorin90
    Major Tom
    Although someone kept calling me Uncle Tom........
    Hm.... A fellow silmarillion fan? or is it from another medium where you don't understand the parody?

Lol at Uncle Tom. Dunno who's worse....you the slave owner or that dumb mormon paintba||er.

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    Hm.... A fellow silmarillion fan? or is it from another medium where you don't understand the parody?

Lol at Uncle Tom. Dunno who's worse....you the slave owner or that dumb mormon paintba||er.

lmao uncle tom oh wow thats hilarious and paintballer yeah that took me a while to realize those are not "l's: lol whoops! also, how long have you had those quotes?! lmao i forgot all about those comments that ive wrote. when angry or annoyed i can come up with some really hilarious brash ones- for instance, read on to what i write to lee

and lee you most of posted the same time i did becuase i didnt see your post till just know so ease up kid- its JUST a forum. unless theres an award for the special olympics on this site then i wouldnt worry about a gold metal being engraved with your name on it....

adf3424sdff
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    lmao uncle tom oh wow thats hilarious and paintballer yeah that took me a while to realize those are not "l's: lol whoops! also, how long have you had those quotes?! lmao i forgot all about those comments that ive wrote. when angry or annoyed i can come up with some really hilarious brash ones- for instance, read on to what i write to lee

and lee you most of posted the same time i did becuase i didnt see your post till just know so ease up kid- its JUST a forum. unless theres an award for the special olympics on this site then i wouldnt worry about a gold metal being engraved with your name on it....
    Also, there wasnt a need to start off an argument on this thread

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Ads