LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Heard of them, yes (for those of you who don't know, part of one of their songs is on that Gieco commercial where the caveman is on the escalator type thing and he sees the sign that says "So easy, a caveman could do it", he then proceeds to ride the escalator disgusted; it kind of sounds like elevator music :P). Can't say I love them, but they're not bad. (I know a lot of unknown bands)
    I love them so.

Oh well....I guess I'll go back to being alone with my music taste. Although there is one person I'm close with that likes the same music as me and that is my sister. My other sister is completely different....talk about a POPuhHIP-HOPaholic!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by En4Neo
    I love them so.

Oh well....I guess I'll go back to being alone with my music taste. Although there is one person I'm close with that likes the same music as me and that is my sister. My other sister is completely different....talk about a POPuhHIP-HOPaholic!
    Bah, pop and hip-hop need to die and go to hell....anyways.

Me = rock

What rock? Prog rock, punk rock, soft rock, hard rock, metal, deathmetal, Rap/Rock, Classical Rock, Alternative etc. etc. etc.

I also like bands like the Gorillaz, SOME rap (very, very little Eminem and that's it), and I enjoy some Jazz beats as long as they're incorporated with other styles at the same time (i'm sure none of you have/will hear this song, but the Gorilllaz's "Every Planet We Reach is Dead" incorporates rock/jazz beautifully).

I'm pretty open when it comes to music, i'll listen to anything, especially because this girl that I like and hang around, listens to the EXACT OPPOSITE MUSIC that I do, so that's opened my eyes even further.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    Bah, pop and hip-hop need to die and go to hell....anyways.

Me = rock

What rock? Prog rock, punk rock, soft rock, hard rock, metal, deathmetal, Rap/Rock, Classical Rock, Alternative etc. etc. etc.

I also like bands like the Gorillaz, SOME rap (very, very little Eminem and that's it), and I enjoy some Jazz beats as long as they're incorporated with other styles at the same time (i'm sure none of you have/will hear this song, but the Gorilllaz's "Every Planet We Reach is Dead" incorporates rock/jazz beautifully).

I'm pretty open when it comes to music, i'll listen to anything, especially because this girl that I like and hang around, listens to the EXACT OPPOSITE MUSIC that I do, so that's opened my eyes even further.
    That's cool, with me I'm more centered around electronica, but I also have a love for some hiphop such as Outkast, indie such as Modest Mouse, and rock bands like Aerosmith.

I love teh Gorillaz to death too, they have a little something for the rock fans, the hiphop fans, and the electronica fans like me, and it always ends up sounding so damn good.

The only thing I can't stand 98% of the time is country, rap, whiny emo music, ska, grunge, screaming goth music, death metal, and techno music. A lot of people think I like techno since I like some electronic sounding bands, but I really loathe the beeps and boops.

Yeah with my GF I have to put up with J-Pop and J-Rock that sounds so bad, it's embarrassing.
    Last edited by En4Neo; 04-29-2007 at 09:52 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    0882-4030-9133-6768
    MCR is a horrible band, total crap

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by En4Neo
    That's cool, with me I'm more centered around electronica, but I also have a love for some hiphop such as Outkast, indie such as Modest Mouse, and rock bands like Aerosmith.

I love teh Gorillaz to death too, they have a little something for the rock fans, the hiphop fans, and the electronica fans like me, and it always ends up sounding so damn good.

The only thing I can't stand 98% of the time is country, rap, whiny emo music, ska, grunge, screaming goth music, death metal, and techno music. A lot of people think I like techno since I like some electronic sounding bands, but I really loathe the beeps and boops.

Yeah with my GF I have to put up with J-Pop and J-Rock that sounds so bad, it's embarrassing.
    OMFG I LOVE YOU (in a brotherly sense of the term). Emo can be amazing, listen to it for hours, or it can be,

"YOU WON'T COME HOME SO I'LL CUT MYSELF AGAIN,
    AGAIN,
    AGAIN...

....ohhhh"

I hate the screaming in most Deathmetal, but the music is INCREDIBLE. Two of my favorite prog/deathmetal bands are Dragonforce and Blind Guardian. Check them out if you're interested, you may actually like the sound.

Pure Techno sounds annoy the living hell out of me. Don't make me bring up Nine Inch Nails...beep, bo bope, beep, bawp, bweek....honestly, that's their music, their singer makes me want to choke somebody, yet it was the best selling album on iTunes for like a week! I don't understand people's music tastes these days...

You have a good taste in music though.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    OMFG I LOVE YOU (in a brotherly sense of the term). Emo can be amazing, listen to it for hours, or it can be,

"YOU WON'T COME HOME SO I'LL CUT MYSELF AGAIN,
    AGAIN,
    AGAIN...

....ohhhh"

I hate the screaming in most Deathmetal, but the music is INCREDIBLE. Two of my favorite prog/deathmetal bands are Dragonforce and Blind Guardian. Check them out if you're interested, you may actually like the sound.

Pure Techno sounds annoy the living hell out of me. Don't make me bring up Nine Inch Nails...beep, bo bope, beep, bawp, bweek....honestly, that's their music, their singer makes me want to choke somebody, yet it was the best selling album on iTunes for like a week! I don't understand people's music tastes these days...

You have a good taste in music though.
    You too, anyone who can see the awesomness in Gorillaz has to.

I'll keep an open mind to other stuff though, after all if I didn't I wouldn't like most the bands I like today.

Im on more than you think bubba-ga-nush's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3369-4758-4482-0967
    Quote Originally Posted by A RAND0M TAC0
    MCR is a horrible band, total crap
    Well thats your opinion. But I really like MCR.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That away, when you criticize them, you're a mile way and you have their shoes.

Member #
    Friends
    darknessinlost, your thread hath been hijackedth.

I like a little bit of everything. I think for the most part, theres at least one song I like outta every artist. Comedy is my favorite. I'd say the band I listen to the most would be Red Hot Chilie Peppers. I like a lot of the popular songs from the less popular genres, yet not so much the popular songs from the more popular genres. Though I love the old rock.

Gorrilaz? Heck yes. The music videos alone are great, and with the music? Epic.

Senetimental, Electronica, Trance (while sleeping), most rock, few rap, few country... and a ton of others I can't think of at the moment, because my brain is fried from studying. -_-
    Oh, almost all DDR songs :P

Member #
    Friends
    6922-4730-4492-2349
    MCR is good.... Add me my info is on the Left

In the Wii: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario, Wii Sports, Wii Play

VC Games: Punch-Out, Legend of Zelda, Leged of Zelda: Link to the Past, Castlevania IV, Kirbys Dreamland, Donkey Kong Country, Mario Kart 64, Street Fighter II, Contra III, Super Mario World, ExciteBike, Ninja Gaiden, Dr. Robotnik Mean Bean Machine, Final Fight

Member #
    Friends
    I like everything but "hardcore". My two fav. bands are relient k, and queen. Freddie mercury is the only person where it is ok to be gay.

Waited 16 hours in line on launch day, so worth it.
    Wii things I own:
    Extra Wii Remote
    Extra Nunchuk
    Call Of Duty 3
    VC: Altered Beast, Legend of Zelda: Link To The Past

Ads