LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    shiftfallout.com Shiftfallout's Avatar
    Member #
    18773
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    1,546
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by mukeliller
    Aliens FTW!!!

    God can SUuuuuuUCK It!!! Suck it God, SuuuUCK IT
    wow, this is the first time i have ever been truely offended on this forum.

  2. Ads


  3. #22
    beep beep mukeliller's Avatar
    Member #
    9033
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Posts
    230
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2302-3055-5570-5529
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    wow, this is the first time i have ever been truely offended on this forum.
    I was just confirming the consensus

    btw can i get rep for that?

  4. #23
    Jet-Set-Jesse En4Neo's Avatar
    Member #
    16323
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,744
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    wow, this is the first time i have ever been truely offended on this forum.
    You must not come here too often.

    I love how people say Christians are shoving their beliefs down people's throats only to start doing the same thing.

    Soon it'll be reversed-religism, which isn't a word, but should be.

  5. #24
    Senior Member Napalmbrain's Avatar
    Member #
    43
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    4,286
    Friends
    15
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by En4Neo
    You must not come here too often.

    I love how people say Christians are shoving their beliefs down people's throats only to start doing the same thing.

    Soon it'll be reversed-religism, which isn't a word, but should be.
    I agree it is hypocritical to accuse someone of forcing their beliefs on others and then do it too, but unfortunately it seems to be human nature.



    I never add friend codes.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.


  6. #25
    Banned Hochiminh's Avatar
    Member #
    3068
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    151
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2880-7187-6708-3449
    And I fogot to factor in H*ll. I believe if you were truly bad in your current life, then I guess you would have an afterlife, but if you are good for some amount of time in H*ll, then you can have another life. But I also think that parts of past lifes stay with you habitwise, but you won't remember anything about your other lives. If you were a lion in a past life, maybe as a human now you like milk as your favorite drink, act like you growl at people, or maybe get into fights a lot and win. Those three could be characteristics of a lion.

  7. #26
    WiiChat Member paintba||er's Avatar
    Member #
    1665
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Posts
    3,417
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Hochiminh
    And I fogot to factor in H*ll. I believe if you were truly bad in your current life, then I guess you would have an afterlife, but if you are good for some amount of time in H*ll, then you can have another life. But I also think that parts of past lifes stay with you habitwise, but you won't remember anything about your other lives. If you were a lion in a past life, maybe as a human now you like milk as your favorite drink, act like you growl at people, or maybe get into fights a lot and win. Those three could be characteristics of a lion.
    Maybe I was a Hippo in my last life. LMAO
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

  8. #27
    Banned Hochiminh's Avatar
    Member #
    3068
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    151
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2880-7187-6708-3449
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er

    Maybe I was a Hippo in my last life. LMAO
    So you are saying you're fat?

    I'm guessing a leopard, a beaver, a girl, and a amoeba for myself.

    Can you guess why for each one?

  9. #28
    Official Metroid Breeder Zarogan's Avatar
    Member #
    14723
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    279
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5460-1571-7458-7185
    I don't think there is an afterlife, in my opinion we're alive because we have a body that makes it possible (I mean every part of it: cells, organs, systems, etc) and once it shuts down, that's it.

    About aliens, I find it just too unlikely for us to be the only ones in this huge universe, so I do believe in them (though I don't think it's infinite, I think it's just really big), whether they are primitive lifeforms or advanced ones.


    Spoiler Alert!

  10. #29
    Banned ottoman's Avatar
    Member #
    5679
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,334
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    wow, this is the first time i have ever been truely offended on this forum.
    Dont be too offended, on the internet youll find many people like hm. Like Wii_smurf for example. They just cant understand that you have the same feelings as they do. they see you as a different species becuase you believe in something they dont.

    Hopefully they find the right path InshAllah (God willing).

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts