Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000

To Redbull or Not to Redbull

Well, I have exams tomorrow. Not Worried one bit, I've gotten the highest marks in the whole year several times when we've done past papers.
    But A friend and I've decided to have a Redbull before we go into the exams tomorrow.
    Apparently, not only does it give you physicaly Energy, but it also helps you think Quicker.

Now I'm not too sure about it, and I've been thinking that it'd do the complete opposite and make me work to a lower standard, But I can't be sure.

I probably sound like a right Twonk.. But do any of you know the real effect of Redbull on the Body? And do you think it's reccomendable to drink it before my Exams?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by DRMARIO; 05-07-2007 at 01:40 PM.

Enoch was right.

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Redbull does absolutely nothing to me except keep you awake... Which would result into you thinking faster wouldn't it?
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    1491-5330-6997-9229
    Im a caffine addict ( no seriously im not saying that I AM a caffine addict) I LOVE redbull and its my favourite energy drink, But ive only noticed that it increases your heart rate, making your metabilism speed up, in theroy this would pump more blood to your brain making you think better, but i would recomend just taking memory pills as ive never noticed my seld thinking quicker when on any sort of energy drink.

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_resi
    Im a caffine addict ( no seriously im not saying that I AM a caffine addict) I LOVE redbull and its my favourite energy drink, But ive only noticed that it increases your heart rate, making your metabilism speed up, in theroy this would pump more blood to your brain making you think better, but i would recomend just taking memory pills as ive never noticed my seld thinking quicker when on any sort of energy drink.

Yeah, That's what I was thinking about the Increase of Heart rate etc..
    Just wondering if I was wrong about it.

Thought some of you guys would be able to help me out

Enoch was right.

Member #
    Friends
    8913-3076-5932-5312
    Dude....Redbull it

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I've just had a brainwave....
    I am, quite literally, addicted to Coffee, and have been for a long time.(Yes, i do understand it's now good for me etc etc)

Well, now that I'm tolerant to Coffee... Would that mean That I'm tolerant to the effects of Redbull, as basically, they both contain alot of Caffeine?

Enoch was right.

Member #
    Friends
    8913-3076-5932-5312
    sweet...hehe

have you done yagger bombs??

god bless redbull for those..hehe

The_Loose_Cannon
    redbull is a stimulent. its basically a shot of caffine. if you dont drink coffee on a regular basis OR soda then redbull will keep you up.

if youre a caffine junkie like me, go to your local pharmacy and get those "5 hour shots" its basically in a small red bottle and it is basically a high dose shot of caffine that will keep you in check! its insane and works really well.

they also sell them at vitamin world, GNC ect

just prepare yourself though, once the caffine wears off, you will most likely crash from exaustion

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    redbull is a stimulent. its basically a shot of caffine. if you dont drink coffee on a regular basis OR soda then redbull will keep you up.

if youre a caffine junkie like me, go to your local pharmacy and get those "5 hour shots" its basically in a small red bottle and it is basically a high dose shot of caffine that will keep you in check! its insane and works really well.

they also sell them at vitamin world, GNC ect

just prepare yourself though, once the caffine wears off, you will most likely crash from exaustion
    Well I aint got the time to go to a Pharmacy now >.< It's 9.30 PM here in England :P
    So basically, as we're addicted to Coffee TLC, the Caffeine in other drinks really have no effect?

Enoch was right.

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Uh, just go to bed on time before and prepare for a test the way that God meant to.

It'll screw you over way before you can ever focus that energy to actually helping you.

Caffiene isn't a very good stimulant anyways.... you want the prescription narcolepsy kinda stuff

Ads