LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    well this didnt happen to me, but I have to mention it anyways.
    Back when I was in Jr. High (back in the 90s) there was this boy who bragged all the time about how much better he was than every one else. Anyways, we were all trying out for the baseball team and the coach was checking to see everyones skills, so he put a baseball pitching machine on max speed, and shot the balls straight up in the air for a fly ball. So we all lined up to show off our skills. So this kid, all talk, tells everyone to watch, he told the coach to make the ball go as high up as possible. The coach did, and so this kid puts a cocky grin on his face and gets ready to catch it.

Guess what? his baseball glove missed the ball completely and the ball smashed right into his nuts. I have to repeat this, he is standing in front of everyone, guys.. girls.. telling how great he is and this ball, shot by a machine max force straight up in the air comes down faster with gravity and smashes him in the balls. First he threw up, then started rolling back and forth. There was a long moment of silence as we all watched him twitch and barf while holding his balls.

10 minutes later I think we called the ambulance. Anyways, I bet that must have felt wonderful.

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Lmao that's disgusting Mr Resi.

I'm not quite sure really, I've never broken a bone.

One very drunk night, (sisters 21st party) me and my two sisters thought it would be funny to push my father down the hill we live on in my little brothers pushchair that he was sitting in because there were no seats left.

Well he was too drunk to care so he just sat there filming it all, we pushed him up and drive, gave him a push and let him go, for some reason I started running after him, and so did my nephew, my nephew almost grabbed the handle but couldn't keep hold so he fell to the floor, I tripped over him and just rolled a couple of times down the hill, then my father slowly rolled into the side of the kurb and toppled over.

That's all I remember from that night but when I woke up in the morning I stood up and I actually just fell to the floor. My knee was BLACK from one huge bruise and I couldn't put any preasure on it at all lol.

Oh and another was when I caught my foot in a drain thing in school

:/ rather embarrassing

Couldn't walk for about 3-4 days with that.

Member #
    Friends
    broke my leg in the 6th grade...that sucked sooo hard.
    Death is certain, Life is not.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    well this didnt happen to me, but I have to mention it anyways.
    Back when I was in Jr. High (back in the 90s) there was this boy who bragged all the time about how much better he was than every one else. Anyways, we were all trying out for the baseball team and the coach was checking to see everyones skills, so he put a baseball pitching machine on max speed, and shot the balls straight up in the air for a fly ball. So we all lined up to show off our skills. So this kid, all talk, tells everyone to watch, he told the coach to make the ball go as high up as possible. The coach did, and so this kid puts a cocky grin on his face and gets ready to catch it.

Guess what? his baseball glove missed the ball completely and the ball smashed right into his nuts. I have to repeat this, he is standing in front of everyone, guys.. girls.. telling how great he is and this ball, shot by a machine max force straight up in the air comes down faster with gravity and smashes him in the balls. First he threw up, then started rolling back and forth. There was a long moment of silence as we all watched him twitch and barf while holding his balls.

10 minutes later I think we called the ambulance. Anyways, I bet that must have felt wonderful.
    uhh?
    is this boy you?

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    6597-7058-7157-6973
    Well, this one time I was skateboarding with my friends, (was a beginner at the time) and I tried to do a nosemanual and fell forward. Landed on my left pinky and then my arm bent and my elbow hit the concrete. Both were dislocated and I popped my pinky back into place (Which wasn't such a good idea for a bunch of 11 year olds to do.). I couldn't relocate my elbow because of the pain and everytime I stretched my arm, my elbow popped and made a noise.

Then one time me and my friends put a 2 or 3 foot tall ramp together made from some wood and stuff. I went up the ramp, forgot to lift up the nose of my board and belly flopped to the contrete with the tail of my skateboard pushing against my balls. Yea... imagine what that felt like...

"We've all been down this path before
    You're trapped in this town
    And it wears you down
    When we leave today maybe you'll understand
    That this constant struggle isn't always in the palm of our hands."

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Beenin stabbed (only when pullin the knife out)

A control tech (finger and thumb can bring another person down)

That headache I had three years ago (it lasted all week nothing stopped it)

Havein a one inch punch demonstrated on me (damn why do I always volunteer)

My first time
    Spoiler Alert!

do not click if under 18

I know pain
    Last edited by DBloke; 05-07-2007 at 06:25 PM.

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    Beenin stabbed (only when pullin the knife out)

A control tech (finger and thumb can bring another person down)

That headache I had three years ago (it lasted all week nothing stopped it)

Havein a one inch punch demonstrated on me (damn why do I always volunteer)

My first time
    Spoiler Alert!
    there was blood
    do not click if under 18

I know pain
    Why'd I have to click that?!

Next time put the under 18 thing before the spoiler, lol.

Any way I don't know which is the most painful, but it usually involves my knee or elbow area....not sure which time it hurt most, but I've managed to really hurt myself in those areas.

One time I fell about 8 feet from my tree house as a 11 year old kid jamming my head onto the bottom of a tree. It hurt like hell for no longer than a milisecond and I instantly felt better as if it never happened...

The other time was when I was rollerblading like a Jet Grind Radio pro probably no older than 10, and all of the sudden I came to this sidewalk driveway with a really unfinished rocky surface and fell onto it, chin first scraping my knees and elbows. It really sucked, it probably hurt the most after the first hour.

The other time was when I had a huge earcache when I was 9 that lasted for a week, seriously I can't think of anything worse than a friggin earache.
    Last edited by En4Neo; 05-07-2007 at 06:23 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    A year or two ago I had to have surgery done to my mouth. In the surgery they had to pull my jaw forward which meant breaking it in the process..

Wasn't able to eat for a month and was stuck on protein shakes. Also was a pain to try and get to sleep at night.

Member #
    Friends
    4578-9683-9819-2620
    Either the two Kindey stones I had at one time (felt like a knife inside of me - no exaggeration). Or passing the Kidney stones, which they say is comparable to giving the pain of giving birth - twice.

Not a good experience. Drained red for weeks.
    First the mother bathes the child, then the other way around.
    The scales always find a way to level out.

Feel free to add me, but send me a message on here first! I'm always on. ALWAYS.

4578-9683-9819-2620

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    That sucks.

My second worst experience would be when my friends and I were having a hockey game one Saturday. Anyways we were playing with a hard tennis ball which we usually use when playing with our dog. So my brother takes a hard wrist/slap shot from up close and hits me in the groin...was down for about 5-10 minutes and could barely move...

Third would be getting hit by the puck where theres no protection...

Ads