LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

I got nominated for prom king...

and lost. But it was a pretty good prom. Did anybody else enjoy prom or have some good stories?

My pictures are on this site, http://shelbycountynews.phanfare.com...ageID=16445911

I'm the third set walking out after the junior and kindergarten couples with a girl in an orange dress.
    Games Owned: Wii Sports, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, Super Mario Galaxy, Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, No More Heroes

Arizona Diamondbacks
    Michigan Wolverines
    Eastern Illinois Panthers
    Jacksonville Jaguars

Member #
    Friends
    Congo rats. Never went to my prom, didn't really appeal to me.

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Meh, I can spend $300 with my friends somewhere else..... Played the wii that night actually.

Member #
    Friends
    ^ ha, good choice!

The_Loose_Cannon
    awww you look so daper don-ish! very handsome and your date is beautiful in that dress!

i wish i had a prom in my jewish private school we didnt get one.

i hope you had a good time though! want me to "take care of it?" hehe you should of been prom king!

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    You might have gone to a private school, but you probably are smarter than any grad of public schools.... Don't get me started on those things.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    awww you look so daper don-ish! very handsome and your date is beautiful in that dress!

i wish i had a prom in my jewish private school we didnt get one.

i hope you had a good time though! want me to "take care of it?" hehe you should of been prom king!
    Haha thanks. I wish she was my date but she was just the person I walked out with because she was the shortest lol.

Did you guys get any kind of dance at all? Like a homecoming or something?
    Games Owned: Wii Sports, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, Super Mario Galaxy, Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, No More Heroes

Arizona Diamondbacks
    Michigan Wolverines
    Jacksonville Jaguars

The_Loose_Cannon
    no no homecomming nothing

its ok though, thats just one of the drawbacks of a private school. in truth had i went to public school in my senior year, i wouldnt of gone to my prom cause its a waste of money and stupid sh*t always happends (atleast in my old public school- kids were really stupid there)

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    no no homecomming nothing

its ok though, thats just one of the drawbacks of a private school. in truth had i went to public school in my senior year, i wouldnt of gone to my prom cause its a waste of money and stupid sh*t always happends (atleast in my old public school- kids were really stupid there)
    I know exactly what you mean. At least 6-7 kids at my school got caught with underage drinking that night. One of them was a freshman.

Arizona Diamondbacks
    Michigan Wolverines
    Jacksonville Jaguars

Member #
    Friends
    that bites. I went to a private christian high school, we were crammed into a small room and had to dance to old 70s music and not touch eachother. I figured as much so I brought my handy flask of Jack D and got a bit tipsy. We all partied hard after though on the beach. Still trying to figure out how i got sand in unknown places and some lipstick marks all over.

Congrats on being nominated and then having your hopes crushed at the last moment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads