+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    hey is your name andy? by any chance

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

Member #
    Friends
    1491-5330-6997-9229
    nope

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON.

Member #
    Friends
    What it really comes down to is your goal. What is your goal in life. Find something to strive towards, and then start doing the steps neccessary to lead up to it knowing that even though you might have to deal with a lot of shit now, that later you will achieve your goal.

If you look for happyness in animals or a significant other, in your case a woman, then you wont be happy. The world is a big place, and untill you are 18, most of the time you are just anchored to that spot. Thats why you make plans and let life just fly by doing whatever while keeping your eye on the goal.

If you Like Japan for example, start learning the language. Think of when you turn 18 and going there to help teach english is a good example. You need a goal. For me it was getting involved in the film industry. The first thing you should start with is getting rid of those pills, they just make the chemical imbalance worse. Finding a deeper meaning in life also helps.

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Yeah, find a religion man.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Become a jew!

Buddhism is a really relaxing religion as you try to find inner peace.

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    What it really comes down to is your goal. What is your goal in life. Find something to strive towards, and then start doing the steps neccessary to lead up to it knowing that even though you might have to deal with a lot of shit now, that later you will achieve your goal.

If you look for happyness in animals or a significant other, in your case a woman, then you wont be happy. The world is a big place, and untill you are 18, most of the time you are just anchored to that spot. Thats why you make plans and let life just fly by doing whatever while keeping your eye on the goal.

If you Like Japan for example, start learning the language. Think of when you turn 18 and going there to help teach english is a good example. You need a goal. For me it was getting involved in the film industry. The first thing you should start with is getting rid of those pills, they just make the chemical imbalance worse. Finding a deeper meaning in life also helps.
    That's actually so true, things were and still are pretty rough for me, but I got some dreams and targets I gotta hit that keeps me going...

Plus I get more determined to prove the people who doubt me wrong..

The thought of how much I hate certain people, and how much pain they've caused me is a constant reminder to me of how well I have to and am going to do.

But yeah, the biggest things are the dreams, I mean mine aren't anything big, I hate where I live and who I live with and stuff and I feel awkward and uncomfortable in both my mother and fathers house, so all I want is my own house, the thought of that and how every day I get closer and closer to that just keeps me going..

Listen to shift though, because that's so true..

Dal
    Member #
    Friends
    8085-7630-2439-1842
    Try being like me.....carefree.....and random.............yup.

^Thanks Monsteroids^

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    people stop suggesting religeons.......dumbass luigi is not carefree trust me. once i call fat and he started crying

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

Dal
    Member #
    Friends
    8085-7630-2439-1842
    Quote Originally Posted by zeon9881
    people stop suggesting religeons.......dumbass luigi is not carefree trust me. once i call fat and he started crying
    1: You never called me fat.
    2: Change your title from No posting-ban.

^Thanks Monsteroids^

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    Hey at the start of the school year my life was pretty shitty all my friends dumped me, jocks would beat the shit out of me daily and I knew none of the girls I liked would go out with me, oh and not to mention my Guinea Pig had just died walking home every day I would contemplate suicide but my stories and dreams kept me going it seemed simple to me if I hated my life I could restart when I went to college and until then my life was a story and the life of the characters I wrote about was my life. Then around last October somehow things got better I became the king so to speak of my social class, I get girls coming up to me daily asking me if I would go out with their friends the jocks haven't stopped the threats but with the help of my friends we have started an ever increasing resistance so to speak and are having a bit of a war led by me and in my opinion we are winning more and more of the jocks are leaving their band of bullys.

Oh and by the way read "Enders Game" it seems his story relates to yours and when I was in that situation it helped me

Karate is good you can blow of steam and learn control, hand to hand, skill with weapons (at least what I am doing now) and Meditation. Read up on Buddhism too me and my brother do it sorry to hear about your story Rach a little bit of that going on in my brothers life right now (there are 4 so whenever I talk about my personal life expect to hear about them) we are in groups of 2 (6 of us including my sister) in Oregon, Minnesota and Chicago so back to the story my brother went to college graduated with great grades and got a good job, and my other brother dropped out and got a job taking care of golf courses and my Dad and step-mom practically worship him because they are so into Golf.

commenting on Zeons post: I don't consider Buddhism a religion it's more a way of life put you can practice it as a religion

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Ads