LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: Eurovision

  1. #1
    Wiitarded TwilightWarrior's Avatar
    Member #
    13221
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    300
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5783-4132-2401-7433

    Eurovision

    Lol is anyone watching this?

    And to anyone who just saw the last song, the Spanish sucked

  2. #2
    adf3424sdff
    Guest adf3424sdff's Avatar
    I will only be watching the scoreboards, I cant wait to see how much England sucks this year!

  3. #3
    I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    10310
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,480
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    As long as we don't get 'nil poi' again then I'll be happy

  4. #4
    adf3424sdff
    Guest adf3424sdff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinrach90
    As long as we don't get 'nil poi' again then I'll be happy
    I thought you lived in America lol!

  5. #5
    Wiitarded TwilightWarrior's Avatar
    Member #
    13221
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    300
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5783-4132-2401-7433
    Lol yea England suck most of the time, Ireland aren't doing much better at the moment though but then again England haven't been on yet.

  6. #6
    I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    10310
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,480
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Lmao nah, I'm in Wales lol

  7. #7
    Wiitarded TwilightWarrior's Avatar
    Member #
    13221
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    300
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5783-4132-2401-7433
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinrach90
    Lmao nah, I'm in Wales lol
    I'm an eighth Welsh

    And do Wales take part I haven't really watched it before

  8. #8
    I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    10310
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,480
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightWarrior
    I'm an eighth Welsh

    And do Wales take part I haven't really watched it before
    I don't think so, last time I watched it (like 4 years ago) it was United Kingdom and Ireland, not sure if it's still the same mind :/

  9. #9
    Controversial. DRMARIO's Avatar
    Member #
    40
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,885
    Friends
    6
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Eurovision's an absolute Embarassment.
    Somehow, the British public always cease to amaze me. We always go for the tackiest, most awful song that could ever be entered into the contest!
    This year, I thought the Guy off the Darkness's song was good.
    I'm just still flabbergasted at the fact Scooch were chosen!
    I'm never watching it again. Its absolute shameful.

    Enoch was right.


  10. #10
    Wiitarded TwilightWarrior's Avatar
    Member #
    13221
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    300
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5783-4132-2401-7433
    Quote Originally Posted by DRMARIO
    Eurovision's an absolute Embarassment.
    Somehow, the British public always cease to amaze me. We always go for the tackiest, most awful song that could ever be entered into the contest!
    This year, I thought the Guy off the Darkness's song was good.
    I'm just still flabbergasted at the fact Scooch were chosen!
    I'm never watching it again. Its absolute shameful.
    Lol I just watch as more of a comedy show now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts