Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Jews

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    ARG....

How do you have a tool to learn from but not follow? Are they not the same thing?

Member #
    Friends
    3529-3597-6053-6688
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    ARG....

How do you have a tool to learn from but not follow? Are they not the same thing?
    No a tool is something you use...not something you start a religion on. people dont worship hammers (at least the sane ones ) I don't have a problem with christians or muslims, but I certainly cant stand for the types that are psychotic about it and shove it down your throat about how if you aren't following christ and god, youre going to hell lawl.

No, I'm not doing the same, just sharing my opinoin :P. im wiccan.
    IM CHARGIN MAH LASERZ!!!

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Quote Originally Posted by you
    tool to learn
    Wiccans need to grow better memories. :/

J'habite on FWONS :D im_a_super_smash_bro's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-1111-2222-3333
    I'm Jewish

Pearl FC: 0473-4507-5401
    Name: Max

Member #
    Friends
    2476-7789-3835-5591
    ^ die Jew! lol, jk I'm Muslim and i don't mind any other religions as long as they don't come and try to shove there religion down my throat or try to kill me...
    I have the wii!!!! i know i suck at spelling!

Rep me if I did good.
    Spoiler Alert!

J'habite on FWONS :D im_a_super_smash_bro's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-1111-2222-3333
    ^Die Muslim lol jk

Pearl FC: 0473-4507-5401
    Name: Max

Member #
    Friends
    3529-3597-6053-6688
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    Wiccans need to grow better memories. :/
    thats real mature aint it? not really. I bet you know nothing of the religion. tool to learn what do people use in schools as tools? books. books are a tool for the mind, not the basis for a religion, full of stories changed over time and not fully understood even by the people who observed it, using romanticised descriptions of events and whatnot. Yeah I'll stick to something that makes sense.
    IM CHARGIN MAH LASERZ!!!

Member #
    Friends
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    people_book.gif

The Christians and The Jews Pray to Allah, without knowing that they do. They believe in the ame God, as the Muslims, but their religion differes slightly in some ways. which i why Islam is the one true religion.

The Bible is similar to the Qur;an in many ways, but it has been changed over many years to suit the modern lifestyle. The Qur'an has not. This is why we are the one true religion.

Good idea for a thread BTW!

Member #
    Friends
    Atheists got the evolution thread. you guys basically storm into the other ones and unleash hell.
    Ahteism is NOT a religion.

Atheism is NOT a standard set of believes like Christianity and Judaism are.

Atheists do NOT have a common belief system and, if you look at the definition of an Atheist, many of the mainstream religions (such as Buddhism) are in fact Atheist by nature too.

All an Atheist is is someone who does not believe in the existance of gods. And that goes for ANY god. Christian "God", Roman gods, Greek gods etc etc.

Hell, by saying that Atheism is a religion you are basically saying that Christianity and Judaism are exactly the same because they believe in the same God - or didn't you realise that retard?

Ditch religion - Religion was invented by idiots who couldn't understand how the world around them worked and instead started to make stories up about it. If Christians had their way back in the Middle Ages we would still think the world was flat and that the sun revolved around us.

Science will always be a greater tool than religion since Science is constantly updated to fit the evidence. According to the Bible the World is only ~8000 years old, for example, which is just complete bullshit considering the carbon dating done on old fossils and - also according to the bible - all life originated from two WHITE people which is also complete bullshit because if that were true we wouldn't have different races on the globe would we.

Jew, Christian and Islamic believes all sprouted from approximately the same source. A source which cannot be trusted since most of it was only taken down CENTURIES after the events they claim to have happened occured. How could the Disciples have seen things which happened centuries before they wrote them? Were the disciples super people who managed to live a lot longer thanthe average age back then? I don't think so.

Religion fails, I win, this topic is done.

>_>;

Member #
    Friends
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    If you had actually read the Qur'an (which i plan to do soon) then you would see that the Qur'an talks about many scientific miracles.

It predicted things like using fingerprints to indentiy people, and how each person has a unique fingerprint. How culd such knowledge have been known back then?

The Qur'an talks about the universe and the stars, in great detail, another miracle that could not have been known in those times.

The Qur'an and Science are very close together. Ever wondered why so many scientists are converting to Islam?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Ads