Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    I hope you all are studying to go be programmers or music artists or something. That way you'll be screwed.
    actually this fall im going to collage for animation which im gonna use for video games . i will admit that when i had my modded xbox i downloaded games but i did it to see if it was worth buying and if it wasnt, i just played it for like 3 days and then deleted it.

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.

Thanks DBloke for the sig

I miss my weighted companion cube

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    4298-6036-7044-9890
    Piracy is what makes the internet go around. If you don't like it get off the internet. And you should really stop using the word mod, you can mod consoles and Pc's with out doing anything to the way they run. Do you remember Napster and all the other P2P programs that blew up and made the internet what it is today. People like you are now trying to limit the internet in every aspect. It is really sad.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Ha ha, you don't think it takes money to develop photoshop and vista? Now, I agree they get overpaid, but getting it for free?

You don't (I hope) drive away after filling up your car with gas. And oil companies are posting record profits. Why would you do that to companies? I hope you all are studying to go be programmers or music artists or something. That way you'll be screwed.

@ conan, if that story isn't a load of bullcrap, credz to you.
    Ya it does take money to develop them but not that much, especially Vista which hardly has anything new besides Aero that just uses up all your system resources and makes it look pretty. That and your just giving your money to Bill Gates who is already rich of his ass. About the filling up your car thing, I probably would if I could get away with it. I actually do want to do something with programming though.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Meh I only ever mod to play imports (the UK has to wait)
    Copys arnt worth anything

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    2416-6513-0889-2126
    I know in Europe they are starting to Brick Wii's
    Whats brick you mean?
    O here comes little timmy with a nice new mod to install in his wii..
    The wii is built in with a device to sence the mod and Automaticlly turns off FOR GOOD. Good bye wii. Only newer models have that. Dont screw around with mods..or your going to end up like little Timmy. =/
    Hello! My user online number is 2416-6513-0889-2126
    Add me I plan on adding everyone! woot! wii

My Pokemon Info
    Fc: 2105 5158 0384
    Name: Onix
    PM me if you add me, so I can add you.

Member #
    Friends
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkonix
    I know in Europe they are starting to Brick Wii's
    Whats brick you mean?
    O here comes little timmy with a nice new mod to install in his wii..
    The wii is built in with a device to sence the mod and Automaticlly turns off FOR GOOD. Good bye wii. Only newer models have that. Dont screw around with mods..or your going to end up like little Timmy. =/
    i dont know where you heard that but that is 100% wrong (not the bricking part, just how it happens). the wiis get bricked when a game from a diffrent region trys to update a diffrent region system (like a PAL game updating an NTSC game or vice versa). i feel sorry for the people that have bricked wiis that actually bought the import but i dont for the people who downloaded the game

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.

Thanks DBloke for the sig

I miss my weighted companion cube

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    2416-6513-0889-2126
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch2025
    i dont know where you heard that but that is 100% wrong (not the bricking part, just how it happens). the wiis get bricked when a game from a diffrent region trys to update a diffrent region system (like a PAL game updating an NTSC game or vice versa). i feel sorry for the people that have bricked wiis that actually bought the import but i dont for the people who downloaded the game

from my knowledge, your correct also. Not sure if I maybe read it wrong but yea the games is what triggers the bricking. Where did I read about the device... hmm.. Also, Not sure how enforced it is, or if they really are doing it that much because I live in US. so its kinda hard for me to keep up the news. lol I still feel bad for little timmy. I know im never going to have that trouble. No mods for me.
    Hello! My user online number is 2416-6513-0889-2126
    Add me I plan on adding everyone! woot! wii

My Pokemon Info
    Fc: 2105 5158 0384
    Name: Onix
    PM me if you add me, so I can add you.

Member #
    Friends
    0806-9488-0395-2638
    Ha ha, you don't think it takes money to develop photoshop and vista? Now, I agree they get overpaid, but getting it for free?

You don't (I hope) drive away after filling up your car with gas. And oil companies are posting record profits. Why would you do that to companies? I hope you all are studying to go be programmers or music artists or something. That way you'll be screwed.

@ conan, if that story isn't a load of bullcrap, credz to you.
    correct me if im wrong but didnt bill gates steal ideas from apple? hmm i guess that was ok because well technically it wasnt illegal? where do you draw the line there? if i download a TV show that is broadcasted thru the air for free(nbc,abc,fox) is that stealing?

as far as the oil prices, shrubs fault.

Member #
    Friends

All Illegal Activity Is Necessary..... For Me.

I don't mod my consoles (not since the spring device on the PS1 because that was easy as pie)

But I do commend all illegal activity that reminds these HUGE corporate companies to remember that they cannot rip us off.

If you take the example of UK television, look how many stations are now creating their own ON DEMAND websites, they have realised that people just download or even stream these programmes in their own time, So now these companies want a slice of their own action, but realise they cannot charge for it, because people like me will just use Peekvid or something similar.

No one FORCES you to mod your machine and unless you know japanese, the benefits aren't all that great. All those games on your Xbox? How many did you really actually play.

In closing,the fact that there are criminals afoot, keeps it affordable for the 100% legal taxpaying person like myself.
    Original Wii owner: December 8th 2006
    Games owned: Wii Sports, Wii Play, Super Monkey Ball, Rampage Total Destruction, Excite Truck, Red Steel, Godfather Blackhand Edition, Warioware Smooth Moves, Tiger Woods 07, Cooking Mama, Rayman Rabid Rabbids, Resident Evil 4, Mario Party 8, Boogie.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    The wiis the only current (ie new)one that dosent let you play imports

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Remove Ads