LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: mp4 issues

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall7
    Microsoft video 1, Intel Indeo video, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec or something.

Should have at least one of those. If not, send me a print screen of what you do have.

Ahem.... XXX chat? Does Brawny know?

it has microsoft video one should i adjust the compression quality? its at 75 right now?

and yeah lmfao!!! bitlord has that for some reason.....i clicked it once outta curiosity and its just some stupid popup thing. really lame. haha. i wish there was a way to get rid of it

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    it has microsoft video one should i adjust the compression quality? its at 75 right now?
    Depends. The lower the file size, the lower the quality, and vice versa.

75% should be okay. Sometimes you don't need to take it to the best quality. After a certain point it wouldn't get better anyway.

and yeah lmfao!!! bitlord has that for some reason.....i clicked it once outta curiosity and its just some stupid popup thing. really lame. haha. i wish there was a way to get rid of it
    Lol. I find that things like that are kinda creepy. In fact, half the internet is...

...The amount of time's I got "ASL"ed in a 3d pool games was unbelievable. Someone once asked me to roleplay with them, as their brother...

...No need to say it, but I kinda left the conversation at that point!

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

The_Loose_Cannon
    Depends. The lower the file size, the lower the quality, and vice versa.

75% should be okay. Sometimes you don't need to take it to the best quality. After a certain point it wouldn't get better anyway.

Lol. I find that things like that are kinda creepy. In fact, half the internet is...

...The amount of time's I got "ASL"ed in a 3d pool games was unbelievable. Someone once asked me to roleplay with them, as their brother...

...No need to say it, but I kinda left the conversation at that point!

then ill leave it at 75

that should convert it to avi normally right?

and yes, that is pretty odd! i stay away from those type of things lmao. i remember i was playing i think it was boogle at the time on yahoo games and i got the same type thing i was like DUDE I WANNA PLAY THE GAME WTF! ew i hate that

ANYWAYS!! lets see if this helps! be on stand by! if it does, youre my hero for today

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    ANYWAYS!! lets see if this helps! be on stand by! if it does, youre my hero for today
    Lol. US time should be around 5 hours behind UK time (I think it's NY time, anway), and UK time is around 1.45. So it should be around 8.45pm? Hero for 3 1/4 hours aint bad! Lol.

But ye, should work then..

The_Loose_Cannon
    Lol. US time should be around 5 hours behind UK time (I think it's NY time, anway), and UK time is around 1.45. So it should be around 8.45pm? Hero for 3 1/4 hours aint bad! Lol.

But ye, should work then..

ill rephrase it to hero for the weekend how about that??

right now its at 24% just another 10 min tops and thats it. ill seeif it plays on the player...i hope i hope i hope ::cross fingers::

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    ill rephrase it to hero for the weekend how about that??
    Ta! Lol. Did it get the time right?

right now its at 24% just another 10 min tops and thats it. ill seeif it plays on the player...i hope i hope i hope ::cross fingers::
    Ok. I'll just be here twiddling my thumbs... (actually, I'll be posting in other threads when I'm meant to be writing my essay, but let's not split hairs)...

The_Loose_Cannon
    Ta! Lol. Did it get the time right?

Ok. I'll just be here twiddling my thumbs... (actually, I'll be posting in other threads when I'm meant to be writing my essay, but let's not split hairs)...

another 10 min and ill know. 6 min left of converting and then i gotta transfer it to my E drive (IE the mp3 player)

ughhhhhhhhhhh soo drawn out!

The_Loose_Cannon
    OMG IT DIDNT WORK!!!!!!! it was another HUGE file! what am i doing wrong again?!?!??!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    OMG IT DIDNT WORK!!!!!!! it was another HUGE file! what am i doing wrong again?!?!??!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?
    Hmm, sounds weird...

...Is there any software that came with the thing? Perhaps it has a built in converter. I know some players do that...

Also, how big is the original file, before conversion?

Don't worry, I'll earn that hero status yet!

The_Loose_Cannon
    Hmm, sounds weird...

...Is there any software that came with the thing? Perhaps it has a built in converter. I know some players do that...

Also, how big is the original file, before conversion?

Don't worry, I'll earn that hero status yet!
    normal file is like 165MB or something of another. then of course it converts to KB. ANYWAYS i tried to lower the conpression again in the same format to see if that helps. all i know is that it doesnt go by MB in the MP3 player, only KB

that shouldnt matter though.

Ads