LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Racing a twin turbo porche carrera

Racing a twin turbo porche carrera

There we are at the light. My no longer so great supercharged 2.0 that I need to trade in and this new twin turbo porche carrera.

He rev's at me, the dirty pig ****er. I rev back, I know I'm not going to win in my $5,000 purchased $10,000 modded car that is so busted to shit that I gotta trade it in soon. (It fell apart to shit 2 weeks ago) But a man must try! Plus, hell, the rush is excellent.

The light turns green and we both punch it and our tires burst into hell scream. For a split second I think, "eh I just might have a chance." Not knowing about the twins under his hood just yet.

We are at 20 or 30mph or so (this is all happening very quickly) and we hit the embankment, all eight of our tires are squeelliung from the sharp turn, he's on the outside, unfair advantage - me.

Then I hear it.

The viper like hiss from his, most likely, variable timed turbo pressure release, release and his engine explodes like the gods of thunder were enraged. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEE EE

I look over at the explosion of sound to see a thumb up and a porche carrerra turning into a dot with a license plate that read "twins".

Eh, nigga's gotta try. At least he gave me the chance. That's the 2nd porche I've ever raced and lost too. The 1st one a cop pulled me over and let me go after my explanation of, "It was a new porche with a sticker still on the window, how could I not?".

Time to sell this old tuner.
    -No External Links & -No External Links <-- MMO Cheat sites
    -No External Links <-- MMO Auction site
    -No External Links <-- Low cost, high grade gaming PC site

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    lol, tuner.......

Old school muscle is the way to go. Unless you're from the UK and there are no emissions laws whatsoever...

Must not be the newest one with full turbo's at all times. Variable flaps or something like that.

Member #
    Friends
    i love porsches

BTW its not spelled porche

im 14 and i plan on buying (or getting one for xmas) an old junker 911 and fixing it up wit my pops, he has done it a few times before so its going to be hard but not that hard to do, his first car was a porsche 928

Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    spicka, i love you <3

Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    Sets fire to a rag and throws it down spickas gob

Mau
    Member #
    Friends
    8829-6844-1117-2743
    well... sorry you got owned... but great story, I love porches, here in USA they are very expensive, someday though I will get one

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by spicka

im 14 and i plan on buying (or getting one for xmas) an old junker 911 and fixing it up wit my pops, he has done it a few times before so its going to be hard but not that hard to do, his first car was a porsche 928
    Me and my dad built my first car together, which just happened to be a Porsche! It was a 1975 Porsche 914, and took us two years to restore.

It turned out beautiful, but something was wrong with the electrical wiring, because it ended up burning to the ground the FIRST DAY I got to drive it.

Oh well, the bonding time with my pops was worth it, Porsche or no Porsche.

Member #
    Friends

IMO, this whole thread just failed.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Mau
    well... sorry you got owned... but great story, I love porches, here in USA they are very expensive, someday though I will get one
    its spelled PORSCHE

Quote Originally Posted by coleman
    Me and my dad built my first car together, which just happened to be a Porsche! It was a 1975 Porsche 914, and took us two years to restore.

It turned out beautiful, but something was wrong with the electrical wiring, because it ended up burning to the ground the FIRST DAY I got to drive it.

Oh well, the bonding time with my pops was worth it, Porsche or no Porsche.

cool, sorry it brokedown, did you rweire it?

someday i hope to get a 911 GT3, they are beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    spicka, i love you <3

Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    Sets fire to a rag and throws it down spickas gob

Member #
    Friends
    When I say 'burn to the ground', I meant it completely burned, fire trucks there and everything. There was nothing left except for the frame. Sad day for everyone.

Ads