Seriously look into Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

MSC Code:463963 185826

If you want an easy win go ahead and play me...tell me if you add me

EA Username: TitansATB go ahead and add me on this

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1262-1897-0166-8568
    i used to do all sorts of martial arts but i dont now, but at least i now know how to kill a man in one hit in the neck

but i ain't allowed to do that
    Last edited by bonodo; 05-24-2007 at 05:09 PM.

help me im dying help

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Like people has said brazillion. . .

Or like i said Tae Kwon Do

The_Loose_Cannon
    jiu jitsu <3

my bf is a 3rd degree black belt hes amazing and so is my best girlfriend ilana. she and i used to grapple all the time at her dojo. i also used to "ookie?" (spelling??) for her during her belt tests. i had so many sores on my body because of her! lol i miss that.

i only have a yellow belt GRAB MY WRIST!!!!! haha

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkonix
    lol Street fights? Im not an aggressive person but I keep it all inside until its called apon. I was hoping just to maybe get a bit leaner and feel better about myself. Dont get me wrong, im not over weight. Im 155 pretty toned as it is. Just wanna join something an meet new people .
    Tell us some of the stlyes that are in your local area (wing chuns quite good)
    Will it be your first time studying ?

Your best of askin to sit in on a few diffrent classis to see if you might like it
    Also ask a few of the sutdents if tthey like it and how long they have been studying (if you see a load of Black blets/dans its usealy not a good sign if they have not been there long)(most have things called Katas that are done on your own)

But M/arts will give you more confidance in your self.(and it will give you a bit of a edge in a real fight)

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    2416-6513-0889-2126
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    Tell us some of the stlyes that are in your local area (wing chuns quite good)
    Will it be your first time studying ?

Your best of askin to sit in on a few diffrent classis to see if you might like it
    Also ask a few of the sutdents if tthey like it and how long they have been studying (if you see a load of Black blets/dans its usealy not a good sign if they have not been there long)(most have things called Katas that are done on your own)

But M/arts will give you more confidance in your self.(and it will give you a bit of a edge in a real fight)

yea that was my plan, I already have appointments to see a few next week. hopefully all goes well...

speaking of martial arts and fighting.. I just saw a video on youtube.. omg..
    its called someting like :Kung-fu Vs. Ganster:. Funniest thing I have seen in a while. He sat that dude down. lol well thanks again guys. =)
    Hello! My user online number is 2416-6513-0889-2126
    Add me I plan on adding everyone! woot! wii

My Pokemon Info
    Fc: 2105 5158 0384
    Name: Onix
    PM me if you add me, so I can add you.

The_Loose_Cannon
    see im not much of a ninja, im more of a im going to deck you! kinda girl. i punch like no ones business lol. for a tiny girl, i can hurt.

my bf is 3x my size (hes about 220 and 5'9) and i can take him down. and trust me, hes NOT going easy on me. ive got brusies all over because we beat eachother up lmfao. its awesome! <333

Member #
    Friends
    2857-0920-1773-7331
    I did Shotokan Karate for about 5 years and recently I've taken up Kickboxing which I'm enjoying so much.

Member #
    Friends
    1262-1897-0166-8568
    Quote Originally Posted by Projection
    I did Shotokan Karate for about 5 years and recently I've taken up Kickboxing which I'm enjoying so much.
    kikboxin is great, i done some but i was beating my brother up too much

help me im dying help

Member #
    Friends
    Honestly, the best martial art you could be taking is Ninjitsu. It is harder to find, but it changes not only your life, but you can pretty much stop any other type of martial from it. You dont need to be strong either because with skill anyone can become deadly. They also train with weapons.

When I took ninjitsu I chose to become skilled with the han-bo. Without a weapon I could counter anything and keep my distance. If you fall from a great hight, it can train your body to alter the impact so that you take little damage and are up in a second.

I remember when these two guys thought it would be funny to do a prank on me by pushing me backwards when someone was crowching behind me, on instinct i turned it into a fluid roll so that it didnt even look like I fell down. Everyone watching was amazed.

Read up on it, this wiki isnt far off. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninjitsu

Ads