LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8426-6514-9175-8079

Halo makes an ass of itself*Bumness inside*

Ah ha ha some one is going to get fired or a sever spanking! Is it just me or does everythink he just got fired?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotaku

ESRB Comments on Halo 2's Naked Ass

Luke reported yesterday on Hot Spartan, the news that Halo 2 Vista shipped with "accidental" partial nudity . The "accident" led the ESRB to issue warning labels for the game saying it contains "Partial Nudity."

But what part, exactly, was nude? And how was it in the game "accidentally"? I'll let the ESRB explain after the jump, but be warned the explanation features a naked ass.

"After the M (Mature 17+) rating assignment was issued for Halo 2 for Vista and just prior to the shipment of the game to retail, Microsoft notified ESRB about pertinent content found in a map editor tool that is being bundled with the game. The content in question, although likely to be inaccessible to the vast majority of users, displays a photograph of an individual showing his bare backside to the user when a particular error occurs, and thus warrants a 'Partial Nudity' content descriptor in order to alert consumers to its presence in the product. Microsoft has therefore applied stickers with correct ESRB rating information to the packaging of virtually all copies that will ship to retail in the U.S. and Canada. We have been advised by Microsoft that future runs of the game will be produced without the content in question, thus negating the need for the descriptor to be displayed on those versions.

"ESRB's job is to ensure that games are appropriately labeled, and that is precisely what we did in this case. We greatly appreciate Microsoft's cooperation in this matter." - Entertainment Software Rating Board

That's right, some dip at Microsoft Games Studio (or perhaps Bungie) thought it would be funny to moon users when Vista craps out and churns out a certain error message. Hmm, wonder if it was Steve Ballmer? Maybe he's had our pants around our ankles so long he decided to return the favor.

Kotaku article

See I made it my own! RELIGION *whoosh* wow a 50 page thread bout how there beliefs are right and you are all wrong wow. Oh do want to be different rep! even if I don't help it seems to happen a lot here

Member #
    Friends
    What an idiot. Me thinks someone will be looking for a job soon.

Member #
    Friends
    7404-0035-3816-1331
    That is the best idea ever!!

Wiichats BIGGER Metal Head
    Don't listen to Mr.Resi, Chad Smith owns Thrasher!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_Smurf
    Just so many threads about the same problems day after day. They get on top of you like a horny prostitute

Am I Losing Friends? +Maniacal=Maniac+'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4516-7863-9846-6018
    LMAO!!!

Too bad For Them!

Meh

Ads