LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Banned Hochiminh's Avatar
    Member #
    3068
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    151
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2880-7187-6708-3449

    Gamer's Day (Gamestop)

    This has been going on since Saturday and ends June 17th.

    There are 100's of games spanning PS2, PS3, PSP, Xbox, Xbox 360, PC, DS, GBA, and Gamecube. There is also the Wii Sports pack for 10 bucks and the 2.0 gigabyte Wii Memory card for 20 bucks! I bought a Wii Memory card; I couldn't pass it up.

    Check out Gamestop.com for more deals of 25%-50% off.

  2. #2
    Proud SSBB Owner WiiWrestle's Avatar
    Member #
    24559
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    A Place
    Posts
    156
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3714-7039-4037-0069
    Are You Kidding? My Gamestop and EBGames had almost nothing! Like 5 GameCube games,A lot of PS2 and 360 games(Which I don't have). No good accesories. I was so depressed.

    My Wii Code(PM Me Before Adding)

    3714-7039-4037-0069


    Currently Playing: Smash Bros. Brawl!!


    Spoiler Alert!

  3. #3
    Am I Losing Friends? +Maniacal=Maniac+'s Avatar
    Member #
    911
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,922
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4516-7863-9846-6018
    Quote Originally Posted by Hochiminh
    This has been going on since Saturday and ends June 17th.

    There are 100's of games spanning PS2, PS3, PSP, Xbox, Xbox 360, PC, DS, GBA, and Gamecube. There is also the Wii Sports pack for 10 bucks and the 2.0 gigabyte Wii Memory card for 20 bucks! I bought a Wii Memory card; I couldn't pass it up.

    Check out Gamestop.com for more deals of 25%-50% off.
    I Just Got Thier Newsletter In My E-Mail!

    20 BUCKS FOR A 2GB SD CARD!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOO!

    Meh


  4. #4
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    I might have to check this out. I have a 33$ gift card to spend

  5. #5
    Beastin By Nature! spicka's Avatar
    Member #
    10662
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    691
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    cool im headed over there tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    spicka, i love you <3


    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    Sets fire to a rag and throws it down spickas gob



  6. #6
    Banned Hochiminh's Avatar
    Member #
    3068
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    151
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2880-7187-6708-3449
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiWrestle
    Are You Kidding? My Gamestop and EBGames had almost nothing! Like 5 GameCube games,A lot of PS2 and 360 games(Which I don't have). No good accesories. I was so depressed.
    Really? There is a lot of stuff where I am.

  7. #7
    Banned Hochiminh's Avatar
    Member #
    3068
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    151
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2880-7187-6708-3449
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiWrestle
    Are You Kidding? My Gamestop and EBGames had almost nothing! Like 5 GameCube games,A lot of PS2 and 360 games(Which I don't have). No good accesories. I was so depressed.
    Really? There is a lot of stuff where I am.

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    I might have to check this out. I have a 33$ gift card to spend
    I wish I had a Gamestop Gift Card...

    Quote Originally Posted by +Maniacal=Maniac+
    I Just Got Thier Newsletter In My E-Mail!

    20 BUCKS FOR A 2GB SD CARD!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOO!
    I'm surprised. Most places sell those for 80-100 bucks!

  8. #8
    Beastin By Nature! spicka's Avatar
    Member #
    10662
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    691
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i went today and.......it was crap

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    spicka, i love you <3


    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    Sets fire to a rag and throws it down spickas gob



  9. #9
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    maybe i shouldnt hold my breath then and go this weekend?

  10. #10
    umm yaa.... anybody here? chach's Avatar
    Member #
    24039
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In search of epic lulz
    Posts
    1,260
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1185-8785-0113-8139
    Is it me or are the gamestop employees soulless bastards?


    Awesome sig by demonflair *_*

    Spoiler Alert!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts