Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pets owners

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008

pets owners

okay i ust got two rabbits, they are brothers, BUGS keeps biting ROGER, ROGER tries to run away but BUGS always gets him, ROGER is a little coward

anyone know how i can stop this behaviour, and while we're at it let's make this the official pet problem thread

after mine is fixed, tell us how many pets you have and any problems you overcame

i also have a hyperactive dog named buffy, who used to not bark when she wanted to go outside, but now for some reason she does

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I've kept rabbits since I was four. Im coming on fifteen now, and I recently got rid of my remaining rabbits. I gave them to a friend of mine.
    During those 11 years, I've read so much about rabbits, I was almost like a walking encyclopaedia. I can't remember as much nowadays, but I certainly know the answer to that problem >.<

Check their Genders, If one's male, and the other female, I think you can guess why they act like that. Even if they are brother and sister.

If they're both Male, Seperate them. They'll end up fighting. Males tend to do that.

If they're both female, they may calm down. But my female rabbits never seemed to get on.

I really just suggest you seperate them. Unless they're both of different genders. You could seperate them, But you could get neuter the male, or spay the female. I suggest you spay the female, as it lowers the risk of Cancer for her.

Hope this helps!

Enoch was right.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    yeah it does, i'll seperate them now, thanks

my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Glad to help >.<

And when I say seperate, I mean whole seperate Hutches and Runs.

Enoch was right.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    okay dokay

Ads