LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 76
  1. #21
    Slowly drifting away zeon9881's Avatar
    Member #
    7341
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    My PSN is zein9881
    Posts
    1,426
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    I'm pretty good at not giving in to peer pressure, as I have never drank or done anything else I didn't want to because of peer pressure. But I'm usually the one that starts the all drinking.

    yea well lets you try not togive into this

    im selling a super Lee version called V3.3 which is not out yet

    this is but free it costs 5 dollars (one cent for the lee part and 4.99 for me)

    u cannot refuse


    Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

    no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

  2. #22
    Im on more than you think bubba-ga-nush's Avatar
    Member #
    2430
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Coolsville with scooby-doo
    Posts
    616
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3369-4758-4482-0967
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    I'm pretty good at not giving in to peer pressure, as I have never drank or done anything else I didn't want to because of peer pressure. But I'm usually the one that starts the all drinking.
    LOL I AM THE PEER PRESSURE!!! Just kidding. I never give in to peer pressure. Let's as stories go I got nothing. But I like Lee's story.


    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That away, when you criticize them, you're a mile way and you have their shoes.

  3. #23
    ssb4life mushroomedmario's Avatar
    Member #
    23292
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Waterloo, ontario, canada
    Posts
    3,828
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    taboozing, but no regrets
    oh and beating the shit out of my one mennonite friend lol


    the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

  4. #24
    Banned Hochiminh's Avatar
    Member #
    3068
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    151
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2880-7187-6708-3449
    Quote Originally Posted by bubba-ga-nush
    LOL I AM THE PEER PRESSURE!!! Just kidding. I never give in to peer pressure. Let's as stories go I got nothing. But I like Lee's story.
    His story was great! I love hearing how others are drunk, but I don't drink myself. Does that make any sense?

  5. #25
    No posting ban Almo's Avatar
    Member #
    19499
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,080
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8407-4245-3370-0256
    ok well i jumped off my mates second story balcony onto his car as he was driving into his garage and bounced off his roof and down the hill beside his house into two pine trees and managed to stand up and yell oh hell yeah! after it all, no broken bones or anything! though i wish id had a video cam cause it would have been great on you tube lol

    to sum up:
    Alcohol + Balcony + Moving Car + Steep Hill + Trees = Oh Hell Yeah!

    Yeah OK So I Guess Im Back...
    So What...?
    WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT?
    Can you See It...?


    www.ultiforums.tk


  6. #26
    I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    10310
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,480
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    - Pushed my father down a hill in a pushchair.. then ran after him :/

    - Stole some sign from a house from the council about it being rat infested

    - Danced a lot outside a restaurant that played funky Spanish music

    - Played the 'tongue' game

    - Lol, actually met the boyf while I was drunk, but that was the best thing, not the stupidest ^_^

    And the worst is probably this:

    Told my best friends uncle I loved him then I blacked out coming home from my best mates companies x-mas party, then I got to her house and spewed over:

    - Bed
    - Bedroom Floor
    - Bedroom Wall
    - Landing Floor
    - Landing Wall
    - Bannister
    - Bathroom Floor
    - Bathroom Wall
    - Bath
    - Sink
    - Toilet
    - Some towels
    - And almost over her Aunty who was on the toilet when they dragged me in there, she said I'd 'have a size 5 up my backside' if I was sick over her.

    Worst state I've ever been in, was two x-mas's a go and I haven't got drunk since, it actually quite scared me.. I've drank the am amount I did in the party and have been fine before, but we had this x-mas dinner before we started drinking, and I think that was why I was sick, plus I didn't have a bite to eat all day before then :/


    Ohh and now whenever I see her uncle he takes the piss out of me and gives me kisses to wind me up lol

  7. #27
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    oh jesus........i cant say the ultimate bad thing because its not exactly for people under the age of 18

    ill try to do the "clean Version"

    well 2 years ago on valentines day weekend, i went to virginia to my bfs grandmas 80th suprise bday party. his ENTIRE family was there from all across the globe pretty much (i think all of the philipines was there lol)

    anyways there was so much food and so much alachol and the party didnt stop there. towards the end of the night, we all went back to my bfs cousins house where he brought out the shot glasses and a bottle of whiskey. i was sorta buzzing from the 3 beers i had at the party (not buzzing drunk but the nice buzz you get where youre so calm and dosile) so i thought whats another shot or 2 gunna do. well one or 2 led to about 5 in the course of an hour being there.

    i motioned to my bf to get outta here cause i was already drunk. so we went back to our hotel room where all of the family was staying at (we had our own room). there, i proceeded to.....

    Spoiler Alert!


    where i then fell off the bed! no one pushed me no one moved me NOTHING i jsut fell off the bed lmao.

    and thats the funniest thing that has ever happend to me drunk. i had no rememberance of that until the next AM when my bf imitated me and told me what i did lmao

  8. #28
    HITLER ME JEZ King Wiired's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    907
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
    Posts
    5,503
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Erm... lmaooooo
    I have nothing more to say.

  9. #29
    Wicked Hot Lush Lips bonodo's Avatar
    Member #
    14505
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    runcorn, uk
    Posts
    797
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1262-1897-0166-8568
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    oh jesus........i cant say the ultimate bad thing because its not exactly for people under the age of 18

    ill try to do the "clean Version"

    well 2 years ago on valentines day weekend, i went to virginia to my bfs grandmas 80th suprise bday party. his ENTIRE family was there from all across the globe pretty much (i think all of the philipines was there lol)

    anyways there was so much food and so much alachol and the party didnt stop there. towards the end of the night, we all went back to my bfs cousins house where he brought out the shot glasses and a bottle of whiskey. i was sorta buzzing from the 3 beers i had at the party (not buzzing drunk but the nice buzz you get where youre so calm and dosile) so i thought whats another shot or 2 gunna do. well one or 2 led to about 5 in the course of an hour being there.

    i motioned to my bf to get outta here cause i was already drunk. so we went back to our hotel room where all of the family was staying at (we had our own room). there, i proceeded to.....

    Spoiler Alert!


    where i then fell off the bed! no one pushed me no one moved me NOTHING i jsut fell off the bed lmao.

    and thats the funniest thing that has ever happend to me drunk. i had no rememberance of that until the next AM when my bf imitated me and told me what i did lmao
    HA lmao


    help me im dying help

  10. #30
    Wii Nub m0nsta's Avatar
    Member #
    23884
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sussex, UK
    Posts
    70
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Last summer me and 2 mates went to the park with a bottle of JD (my best mate and a girl (really hawt)), as the alchohol kicked in the conversion went from "what Uni u wanna go to?" to "lets take our clothes off and shag the tree".

    When it was my go it was about 1-2am, so pitch black. Anyway while I was using the tree as my bitch a torchlight shined on me from about 25metres way, it was 2 Policemen....

    We all got arrested and had to get our 'rents pick us up from the station, we all had a laugh about it afterwards and my parents have never spoken of it since.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts