Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    Gahhhh, what an atheist.

You only look out for yourself? You don't care what your children and grandchildren will be screwed with?
    Don't just blame the Atheist, in America there's a school that teaches:
    A.) How to get in to politics
    B.) That God will swoop down and stop global warming

Now that's dangerous. I'm not saying what you can believe and what you can't believe... I'm just saying that when making policies it's not OK to assume divine intervention will occur.

And on with global warming, as bad as it is we haven’t reached the critical point yet. When too many ice caps melt it will destroy the north Atlantic conveyer, so as well as much of Britain being flooded what’s left will suffer with Siberian temperature (Yay Snow ^ _^). America will also get it pretty bad, but Greenland will come out better… their climate won’t change much and as they’re use to it they can help others survive/export food. I think humanity will find a way to survive either way, but I still think that we have a responsibility to the planets other inhabitants that aren’t so adaptable.

And no... I'm not a tree-hugging hippie.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    7340-2535-0641-6266
    Woaw bit of a debate went on here

I am for stopping global warming but it is not all our fault, think about our grans and grandpas and their grans and grandpas and aso on and so forth, they are the ones who started it off and now we are going to suffer the consequences.

Gaz
    Member #
    Friends
    2042-8451-0487-7303
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan
    Don't just blame the Atheist, in America there's a school that teaches:
    A.) How to get in to politics
    B.) That God will swoop down and stop global warming

Now that's dangerous. I'm not saying what you can believe and what you can't believe... I'm just saying that when making policies it's not OK to assume divine intervention will occur.

And on with global warming, as bad as it is we haven’t reached the critical point yet. When too many ice caps melt it will destroy the north Atlantic conveyer, so as well as much of Britain being flooded what’s left will suffer with Siberian temperature (Yay Snow ^ _^). America will also get it pretty bad, but Greenland will come out better… their climate won’t change much and as they’re use to it they can help others survive/export food. I think humanity will find a way to survive either way, but I still think that we have a responsibility to the planets other inhabitants that aren’t so adaptable.

And no... I'm not a tree-hugging hippie.
    Greenland is already suffering, each summer more and more of there ice is melting at an alarming rate, if half of greenland melts, and half of west antartica melt then sea level world wide will raise 20ft and we will have a chance of an ice age on our hands...
    once the golf stream is shut off, an ice age will take about 10 years to form! that is NOTHING!!
    Mac Expert.

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Uh... Maybe there should be a rule that answers should only be a few lines long...
    I love you, Adam.

Gaz
    Member #
    Friends
    2042-8451-0487-7303
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger
    Uh... Maybe there should be a rule that answers should only be a few lines long...
    that means my thoughts are limited?
    Mac Expert.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaz
    Greenland is already suffering, each summer more and more of there ice is melting at an alarming rate, if half of greenland melts, and half of west antartica melt then sea level world wide will raise 20ft and we will have a chance of an ice age on our hands...
    once the golf stream is shut off, an ice age will take about 10 years to form! that is NOTHING!!
    Ah, but Greenland-ians are use to living in a freezing, inhospitable enviroment. When the second ice age come they will already have had decades of producing food in artic temperatures.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads