Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: exams

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Ahhhh, religion. That's the one I missed out, we're forced to take that too with being a Catholic school and all.
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    Hey frogger did you add me on msn? I just realised someone said hi, and it said your name.. so was it you?

You're probably asleep now! Sorry for not replying

360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

Member #
    Friends
    3388-6355-5969-8398
    My first exam starts in about 95 minutes!

Member #
    Friends
    9004-9974-6002-5074
    Just finished the last of my exams for the school year.
    Quite a relief to have that little chunk of time back to myself..

PM me if you need anything...
    Brawl Friend Code: 3909-7181-1115
    Up for a game? Click here
    Up for a tournament? Click here

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger
    Should there be a GCSE results thread around mid Augustish or just post everyone's results here?
    I recon make a thread :] be interesting to see what people got, and people can say what they got when they did take 'em and such. Do you know what date we're actually meant to be getting them? Have fun in your last exam today.

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiired
    I recon make a thread :] be interesting to see what people got, and people can say what they got when they did take 'em and such. Do you know what date we're actually meant to be getting them? Have fun in your last exam today.
    24th August or around that time.

Physics made me want to kill myself. There were quite a lot of formulas... I knew all of them but just wrote one the wrong way. Gutting three marks gone there.

French was even worse. Like the antichrist of all exams.

And guess what happened to me today.

There was a substation explosion this morning at about 7 o'clock where everyone's electricity went off. Most people were late for their exams so we decided to start at 9:30. I was hammering my phone trying to get my lazy friend to wake up because I know she'd sleep in...

So, exam at half 9, my mum was wondering where the hell I was. But, because all the registration and seating plans are done on computer they had to do it by reading everyone out seperately. It was a nightmare. Plus, we had to stay in school so no one would be lost...

Teaming down with rain wasn't bad enough, traveling to school in the car, there were no traffic lights at all and AGH. Main roads + scousers + no traffic lights > maniacs + death threat + water + angry energy.

But in the middle of my french exam the fire alarm went off and we had to march out like robots making no contact with eachother, so they let us start again, we'd already had about 20 minutes in, so that means they would have gave us an extra 35 minutes it was so boring.

I'm beaming with confidence now.

Oh, and, Mr "I'm so cool 666" Resi wanted me to pass on a message :P

Tell them my exams are done, i wont be posting till my name gets changed, lol you ont have to make a post just aboot it, just at the end of your next post say somthing like, o btw resi says his exams are done and he aced them
    Happy?
    Last edited by Frogger; 06-15-2007 at 04:15 PM.
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiired
    I'd rather not post mine, for physics =(

half of my answers were 'And then the thingy does this...'...

AS physics is so evil =/
    Dean©

I'm Back. With More Games. A Hair Cut (See Picture) and Less School Work (Y)

X360: Crackdown, Gears of War, Prey, Halo 2, Quake 4, Dead Rising, F.E.A.R, Overlord, Enchanted Arms, Bioshock, Blue Dragon and The Darkness

Member #
    Friends
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    French was soo much worse than I thought it would be...

360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

Member #
    Friends
    1262-1897-0166-8568
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger
    24th August or around that time.

Physics made me want to kill myself. There were quite a lot of formulas... I knew all of them but just wrote one the wrong way. Gutting three marks gone there.

French was even worse. Like the antichrist of all exams.

And guess what happened to me today.

There was a substation explosion this morning at about 7 o'clock where everyone's electricity went off. Most people were late for their exams so we decided to start at 9:30. I was hammering my phone trying to get my lazy friend to wake up because I know she'd sleep in...

So, exam at half 9, my mum was wondering where the hell I was. But, because all the registration and seating plans are done on computer they had to do it by reading everyone out seperately. It was a nightmare. Plus, we had to stay in school so no one would be lost...

Teaming down with rain wasn't bad enough, traveling to school in the car, there were no traffic lights at all and AGH. Main roads + scousers + no traffic lights > maniacs + death threat + water + angry energy.

But in the middle of my french exam the fire alarm went off and we had to march out like robots making no contact with eachother, so they let us start again, we'd already had about 20 minutes in, so that means they would have gave us an extra 35 minutes it was so boring.

I'm beaming with confidence now.

Oh, and, Mr "I'm so cool 666" Resi wanted me to pass on a message :P

Happy?
    lol, the worst thats happened to us on an exam day was when it was really windy ages ago and the roof window smashed (this was before we sat down) and there was like every pupil in school (about 800) spread out in every single classroom in the building and there wasnt enough teachers so they had to keep going in and out of all the classes to see if everyone was ok

help me im dying help

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    study with a friend, it helps

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Ads