LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5234-2961-1879-5832
    I've never shot a bolt action 30-30, just the lever action. Sure your not thinking of a 30 ot 6 ?

30-30 was the favored rifle in the Wild West. Plenty of power, and its not bulky and huge.

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395

Member #
    Friends
    For some stupid reason I have a fear of werewolves. Was in my woods for some idiotic reason after watching a werewolf movie (never feels scary until later... and I think it was one of the Howling ones.).

Really lost track of the time and it got dark, and I was no where near getting home, and I have night blindness.
    I was too terrified to move.

So embarrassing.

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Hm.....when a friend described their plight that happened about 4 years ago.

Not SCARED..but still an OMG moment.

Member #
    Friends
    3388-6355-5969-8398
    Scariest moment of your Life?
    Getting lost in a large shopping mall when I was very young.

Member #
    Friends
    After swimming for hours and my muscles aching horribly, I decided to do some trick underwater to impress my friends. Thats when my muscles locked up and I began to sink slowly. I thought I was going to die right there. But out of sheer desperation, my muscles began to function again, driving me to the surface.
    I will never forget that incident, which felt like a lifetime passed by.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Ninja? I'm a Pirate! Yarr Secumfex's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6205-5687-4726-5914
    When I was do Namibia this Easterholidays we were on a camping site at the Etosha National park. Plenty of animals live inside. Well, at night we sat outside our tents when suddelntly we heard wooden sticks cracking in the bushes around the campsite. Then for some seconds everything was silent, but then you heared growls. Probably from some big kitten if you know what I mean. It became faster and louder until another big branch cracked very loudly and the animal screamed.Whoa. That was really scary, but nothing happened, though. Probably not the scariest moment in my life, but i'm too lazy to think for more.

feel free to add me to your Wii, but don't forget to PM me

how about some rep for good posts

The search function is your friend. Do not ignore your friends. They get cancer and die and it is your fault.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Riviet
    Getting lost in a large shopping mall when I was very young.
    Ditto. I was 5 years old. Isn't it amazing how much bigger everything looked once you realised you were lost?
    Original Wii owner: December 8th 2006
    Games owned: Wii Sports, Wii Play, Super Monkey Ball, Rampage Total Destruction, Excite Truck, Red Steel, Godfather Blackhand Edition, Warioware Smooth Moves, Tiger Woods 07, Cooking Mama, Rayman Rabid Rabbids, Resident Evil 4, Mario Party 8, Boogie.

Member #
    Friends
    0710-2343-2773-8881
    Either when I got home from school and I found a tramp living in my basement. Or when I was on nemasis inferno in thorpe park - the barriers hadn't been pushed down on everyone and the ride started going..luckily they stopped it when we had just got out of the tunnel thingy, the girl next to me pissed herself
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done.
    - George Carlin

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Secumfex
    When I was do Namibia this Easterholidays we were on a camping site at the Etosha National park. Plenty of animals live inside. Well, at night we sat outside our tents when suddelntly we heard wooden sticks cracking in the bushes around the campsite. Then for some seconds everything was silent, but then you heared growls. Probably from some big kitten if you know what I mean. It became faster and louder until another big branch cracked very loudly and the animal screamed.Whoa. That was really scary, but nothing happened, though. Probably not the scariest moment in my life, but i'm too lazy to think for more.
    This isn't the scariest thing, I'm not sure what is. But one time when I was camping in an area where there is lots of bears, I went to sleep one night and some bears came into our camp. They stole a bunch of our food and stuff. Then before they left they came and knocked my tent over on top of me. It didn't even wake me. lol
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Ads