Wow, some scary shit right here!
Erm, probably not the scariest, but was effin scary. I was 10, and my dad had gone to his ol' Wednesday snooker club that evening, and me and my were at home as you do watching TV and my Mum offered me a Hot Chocolate, so I was like WOOPWOOP so she went out into the kitchen, then about 10 minutes later I realised she had been ages, and I could hear heavy breathing. So I called out, and she didn't reply - all I could hear was the breathing. So I started walking out, and my Mum was on the floor, spasming with an Epileptic fit (floors concrete too). She was fine after though ('cause I rang an ambulance and did the ol' recovery position (don't ask how I knew - can't remember)), except she's now certified an epileptic but nevermind that's life. Scary-ass-shit