LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy
    Either when I got home from school and I found a tramp living in my basement. Or when I was on nemasis inferno in thorpe park - the barriers hadn't been pushed down on everyone and the ride started going..luckily they stopped it when we had just got out of the tunnel thingy, the girl next to me pissed herself
    Lol! What did they do after that?

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Wow, some scary shit right here!
    Erm, probably not the scariest, but was effin scary. I was 10, and my dad had gone to his ol' Wednesday snooker club that evening, and me and my were at home as you do watching TV and my Mum offered me a Hot Chocolate, so I was like WOOPWOOP so she went out into the kitchen, then about 10 minutes later I realised she had been ages, and I could hear heavy breathing. So I called out, and she didn't reply - all I could hear was the breathing. So I started walking out, and my Mum was on the floor, spasming with an Epileptic fit (floors concrete too). She was fine after though ('cause I rang an ambulance and did the ol' recovery position (don't ask how I knew - can't remember)), except she's now certified an epileptic but nevermind that's life. Scary-ass-shit

Special Olympics Medalist BrandonMcAuslan's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    When I was a kid (6 or 7) I was on holiday in Greece. I was walkin along a beach eating an ice cream, and I passed a dude renting deck-chairs. He had this tree next to his shed thing, and chained to this tree (I kid you not) was a little f*cking monkey! It was like the ones that hang out with guys turning a music box handle on old tv shows - (I doubt this happens in real life) You know what I mean...
    Anyway this little sh*t looked at me. Jumped right out of the tree right onto my shoulder and proceeded to rip into me with his viscous little f*cking monkey teeth. Had severe cuts on my arm and above my eye ("very" close to my eye), and obviously being a little dude was pretty distressed.
    Had to go to a greek hospital (and the greeks are not renowned for the comforts of their hospitals) to get stiches & injections etc...
    Its prob not the scariest thing thats happened to me but its the funniest scary thing - and thats what counts.
    Another funny thing was my mother couldn't speak greek so to try and explain what had happened to the doctors she was doing charades - pretending to be a monkey, goofing around- funny as hell. (Funny in the sense you are laughing at her and not with her)...

I now have a natural distrust and fear of monkeys.. True story.

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    My mind at the moment

All these dark ****in torgts

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    whoa mike...sorry to hear that. :/

Member #
    Friends
    5234-2961-1879-5832
    Brandon, thats a pretty good story.

"I now have a natural distrust and fear of monkeys.. True story."

^^This quote is almost sig worthy^^

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Well, I suppose the scariest time in my life was when I first experience my mums epilepsy. When she was a child, she fell off a swing that was in her friends garage, and smacked her head on the concrete floor, she's been epileptic since then.
    Anyway, when I was a child, I remember being in the lounge with my mum, and she just fell to the ground randomly. I was horrified. She began having a fit, and her eyes kept rolling.
    Petrifying, and as I was so young, I had no idea what was going on. I specifically remembering thinking she was dead.

Enoch was right.

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by DRMARIO
    Petrifying, and as I was so young, I had no idea what was going on. I specifically remembering thinking she was dead.
    Somewhat similar to my story and I thought exactly the same thing. At the time I was like begging my Dad she was alive bless me..

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonMcAuslan
    When I was a kid (6 or 7) I was on holiday in Greece. I was walkin along a beach eating an ice cream, and I passed a dude renting deck-chairs. He had this tree next to his shed thing, and chained to this tree (I kid you not) was a little f*cking monkey! It was like the ones that hang out with guys turning a music box handle on old tv shows - (I doubt this happens in real life) You know what I mean...
    Anyway this little sh*t looked at me. Jumped right out of the tree right onto my shoulder and proceeded to rip into me with his viscous little f*cking monkey teeth. Had severe cuts on my arm and above my eye ("very" close to my eye), and obviously being a little dude was pretty distressed.
    Had to go to a greek hospital (and the greeks are not renowned for the comforts of their hospitals) to get stiches & injections etc...
    Its prob not the scariest thing thats happened to me but its the funniest scary thing - and thats what counts.
    Another funny thing was my mother couldn't speak greek so to try and explain what had happened to the doctors she was doing charades - pretending to be a monkey, goofing around- funny as hell. (Funny in the sense you are laughing at her and not with her)...

I now have a natural distrust and fear of monkeys.. True story.
    That would of been so funny to see, and record on film

Member #
    Friends
    5234-2961-1879-5832
    It wouldnt have been funny if i was there. If i saw a child being attacked by any animal i would immediately proceed to snap its neck and or trample it to death.

Those epilepcy stories are very scary, i couldnt imagine how unsettling that must of been to see your mother's in a situation like that at such young ages and not being able to understand what was going on.

Ads