LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    Well the scariest moment in my life I actually don't remember it. Better off to say it was the scariest moment for my family.

When I was a couple of months old I was diagnosed with spinal meningitis. A very rare disease that attacks your brain and spine. The doc told my parents that if I lived that I would be mentally handicapped, but they gave me a single digit chance of living. The doctor probably would have given me no chance at living a normal life.

I haven't had many scary moments to my recollection. The only ones I recall were my car (Honda del Sol) being only a few inches from flipping over into a ditch and more than likely killing me, or a head on collision I had recently in my current car. Luckily my car was bigger than hers and she broke her arm and I was not injured.

Edit: I was once thrown from a moving car that was only doing about 20mph, not really scary just an intense roller coaster ride.

Proud Wii-S3 owner
    PS3: Guitar Hero III, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Oblivion, Resistance:Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Skate
    Wii: Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8, Red Steel, Sonic & the Secret Rings
    SSX Blur, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PS2: FF-X and FF-XII, Gran Turismo 4, Gretzky NHL '06, Guitar Hero II, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, and Sly Cooper
    DS: NEW Super Mario Bros. and Pokemon Diamond

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Selfdestruct
    Tijuana. WHAT ABOUT EL CHUPA LE CABRA !!
    I live in California

wat are u lookin at? ipwnwithrares's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by tijuana1
    My cousins and I were playing Hide-and-Seek like at midnight. We see like a little girl looking out the window. SHE LOOKED LIKE THE ONE FROM THE RING!! Every once in a while she would stare, then go away. I was terrifies! Then all of a sudden, a Car's lights goes on. I was thinking HOLY $***! Then I see a shadow run back and Forth in the house. Scariest thing ever.

That or almost getting run over
    dude, u probably just saw some animal of some sort...i mean the cars lights going off then shadow running around was a conveince..it just scared u cause it happened at the same time..

like i said on the first page, i was on the bakc of my dads motorcycle(its a road king so its a bit big)and my dad saw the traffic ahead in the left turning lane and then he shifted his 100% attention to the car in the other lane thinking it was gonna go into our lane right in front of us..so the traffic ahead, still getting closer and closer, he just noticed the guy had no taiol lights flashing...then we were like 15 feet away from running into traffic ahead..my dad paniced and hit the back brakes and they locked up, and then the next thing i knew we were skidding...my dad almost dropped the bike onto the kerb, which was not a flat kerb, it was those square kind ones...so then the bike just kicked back fast...i went flying in the are(luckily i had helmet and jeans on) and i was rolling sideways out of control, and if ur wondering if flew into oncoming traffic, no i didnt cause my mom was on her motorcycle behind us..so my mom stopped and i had gotten up in time to see my dad save the bike, he stiffened his leg on the ground like a peg, which he pulled his muscle in his leg doing this..i ran to the side of the rode..i was hit hard in the side and i was breathing hard..the ambelince came and there we're like 4 cop cars there..i was scrapped from my jean rash, cause it scrapped up against me to hard, and i looked and my helmet and it had this long scratch where it said "harley davidson"..from that moment as a kid i knew id never ride a motorcycle again...my mom was mad, because she had to take the riding classes and my dad didnt..so that was cheap..so now, three weeks after the crash, my scratchs are all better
    name:GRAYSON
    friend code:347991317782
    got time? click my green mushroom
    dont ask. . . just gimme some rep!no really
    i see u, and u aren't given me THE REP I DESERVE
    forum badges won:{bug}{fire}
    lol

ZiG
    Member #
    Friends
    Hmm.. the most recent one that I can think of was several months ago when I was drifting (sliding your car.. look it up if you don't know) around this parking lot, went waaaaaay too wide and discovered a pole I hadn't previously seen. Thankfully, I managed to avoid it. But I just about wrecked the fabric on my new racing seat in the process if you catch my drift (no pun intended)...

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    lol, I got a stupid 4 cyl. Grand Am.

Tray Sliding in rain FTW!

ZiG
    Member #
    Friends
    lol. Yeah, this was an 8 cyl TRANS am. Makes all the difference. :P

+ Reply to Thread