LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Got a nightshift job at Coles in Deli...

I'd say probably the most stupid thing I've done with friends is..well I dont to stupid things. Were to lame... but I have got my friend dressed up in a bunny costume and made him run around in public saying I needed it for my movie...(photo in stickied photo album thingy)
    Warning: Adult Themes
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1830-2062-7374-0757
    That sounds pretty funny^. I went skateboarding once in a cow suit when I was around 15.

umm yaa.... anybody here? chach's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1185-8785-0113-8139
    Oh boy well in highschool we got turned on to a little sport known as Burritoing. We used to go to taco bell and by 20 burritos for 20 dollars then we would proceed to drive around Ft. Lauderdale terrorizing people with hot bean and cheese all over their face. Highlights: my friend nailed a santa clause around xmas time, a jogger with his shirt off right across his back, um an old guy with a neckbrace lmao so messed up. Other then that we also did alot of egging mainly teachers and principles homes. Other thing we use to go the driving range and aim at the houses that were of to the side until the cops showed up lol thank god for being minors. Drinking vodka out of water bottles in class and worse drinking vodka in chapel every tuesday. Taking ungoldy amounts of drugs and going to class, going to class on acid, shrooms, robotrips Smoking before a Breast Cancer walk, lmao old people with walkers were speeding by us i think we managed to do 3 laps around the track in 2 hours... Ya be smart dont be a retard and do what we did. Lawn jobs o boy what a dumb idea my friend was driving his ford explorer and he decided to mess up someones lawn we went on the lawn lost control flipped 3 times and landed upside down noone was wearing a seatbelt and thank god no one got hurt, the car landed 2 feet away from a tree that wouldve crushed us in half, after busting out the windows and getting out the car proceeded to catch on fire at which point we ran like hell. Luckly there were some lawn workers nearby that came to our assitance with a hose. Lets see what else... Working at abercrombie and walking out at night with garbage bags full of clothes ( i chose to not be involved) but ya the managers were even in on it. Im sure i will think of much more idiotic things later on...

1 Corinthians 13:11:
    11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.

Awesome sig by demonflair *_*

Spoiler Alert!

Dal
    Member #
    Friends
    8085-7630-2439-1842
    My friend's stupidest thing he has ever done was: He tied his leg to my dog, Buddy's, leash and threw Buddy's ball.....Now, when somebody throws his ball, nothin' will stop him from getting it....So after the ball was air-born, Buddy dragged my friend across the yard....It left a mark, too.

I'll say mine later.....

^Thanks Monsteroids^

me two game systems below zachp18's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6651-9695-6213-2367
    hmmm... nothing too darastic but one time me and three other friends were walking home from school and we found a pair of shoes. So of course, we tried to throw them on a power line bye another friends house. Then another kid came along and helped us do it. Well it turns out that after we all tried desperaly to throw them up on the power line the kid who came along did it his first try. So we all celebrated, and the other kid left, and it was a moment to being proud.... untill a cop came along. So he questioned my friend and he just said that the kid who came along did everything. ( which he technicly did because he threw the shoes up there) so then he drove off and we all ran home, aw man i was so scared even know now i know that it wasn't even that bad of a thing what we did. But to this day when i walk to school i see the shoes up on the power line and i just smile.( hows that for a cheesy ending?)

Wii games that I own: Zelda, The godfather, Wii sports, Resident Evil 4.

Next up: Metroid Prime 3 Corruption

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Hm..... according to this thread, the stupidest thing I've done with my friends...

total of about 20 hrs over 3 days, studying for the Advanced Placement United States History Test. :P

Member #
    Friends
    1185-8785-0113-8139
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    Hm..... according to this thread, the stupidest thing I've done with my friends...

total of about 20 hrs over 3 days, studying for the Advanced Placement United States History Test. :P

meh that shit was a sinch although i do love history. my ap bio test was the hardest one or english either way im glad i go those classes out of the way in high school.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    LMAO....the DBQ was on populism! I rocked that test. 4, easily.

Gov't, English, Stats, Bio are next year.

Member #
    Friends
    1185-8785-0113-8139
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    LMAO....the DBQ was on populism! I rocked that test. 4, easily.

Gov't, English, Stats, Bio are next year.

oh your a junior?

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    yeppers!

Edit: signing up for those classes was the stupidest thing I've ever done. :/

Ads