LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1491-5330-6997-9229

Stupidest thing you or your friends have ever done.

For me it would be yesterday on clffton hill. Personally im straight edge but most of my friends are druggies, get this: Our teachers werent even 30 meters away from us and my friends were shopping for bongs and jammican herb. IDIOTS! Lol we got kiked out of one store cuz friend tried to take a picture of this giant bong we found.

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON.

2. Ads

The_Loose_Cannon
    i know i said i won't post in the lounge but this is too good to pass up

it was yesterday. i was on the phone with tonyen4gine (wiichat member and fellow MOS) and i was downstairs on the computer typing. chuchu was staring at me so i leaned back and went to pick him up.

all of a sudden, i fell back and grabbed the desk to prevent me from being a spaz. well it didn't work and i fell down taking my boyfriends dads desk and computer with me.

it was the funniest moment ever because it truly glorifies how spaztic i am

ETA- MOS Member Of Service

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    LMAO....pretty stupid on my end too. A half an hour of "Jilly is typing a message"

you know staring at your dog can throw you in jail now....

http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/29098-...lty-cases.html

hm.... I'll have to get back to ya on this one.

Also.....you lasted 2 days without posting!

vote for me....Wario! wario2ooo's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0162-6929-7214-8876
    kick my own head
    SSBB= 2664-1935-2379
    Guitar hero 3= 283602180394
    Strikers FC= 236458-134911
    PBR CODE= 1678-1299-6385
    PKM FC=1847-8145-3579
    Guitar Hero WT: 000189824665
    TvsC: 4082-6902-6467

need help with anything, pm me
    I'm back....and bored

Member #
    some whare in this big chunk of land, floating in the watter, USA
    Friends
    3076-4079-1246-8035
    the stupedest thing that i have ever done was trying to jump off of the roof but chickining out and relising that i had just closed the window that only opens from the inside! and to top it off if i caled for help people might of thought that i was suicidle! lol good times... good times.
    "The blood of my people cannot be replaced with twice as much blood or three times as much blood or if you went to hell and it was raining blood maby THAT would be enough blood! ... err maby not" warcraft 3

"hahah who made who and who would survive without the other if it wasnt for the other that made that other possible into that other time. Confusing yes but we need each other really hahah"- old school smasher

Special Olympics Medalist BrandonMcAuslan's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    There aint enough space on the internet for the stupid things I and my friends have done...
    Once when I was a kid I locked my front door and posted the keys back through the letterbox?! F8ck knows why I did that - but my mum was not amused at all... Had to get someone to break into my house to get them (that was the first truly dumb thing I remember doing).

The latest is that 2 of my friends and I were drinking on a sat night - and we decided to go to the garage for a smoke. Anyhow one of my friends found my horse-riding helmet. So we thought it would be funny for him to wear it and we would kick him in the head (seemed good idea when drunk)?
    From there on we proceeded to beat him up with a brush, a pitchfork, a garden rake and bamboo... The things you get up to after 12 cans of cider and a bottle of red wine.. (I've got the vid somewhere - I will upload it)

Member #
    Friends
    Well, this is the stupidest thing I've done since stupid came to Stupid Town.

Nova, Vile, Raith and I were outside in my yard (can't exactly remember what we were doing). At the time, we had hotwire around the garden in attempt to keep the deer away.
    Out of nowhere, Vile bets the he would last the longest holding onto the hotwire.
    Well we didn't have anything better to do.
    It was Vile, Nova, and I... Raith didn't want to do it, so we had him turn it on. I think I was the only one to experience it before, besides Nova (he owns horses).
    I went first... I grabbed onto the hotwire and then, I lasted 2 seconds though.
    Nova lasted about 3 seconds... and Vile about 1.

It burns more than anything, and we all had red marks on our hands. But at least we weren't bored for those 10 seconds.

Member #
    Friends
    1830-2062-7374-0757
    Hotwire? How many volts is that? I bet my Mom would like that for her rasberry bushes behind my house....on to the story.

My friend locked my keys in my Pathfinder while it was running...and we could'nt get in...anywhere. This thing was impenetrable, I couldn't use a wire close hanger becuase it wouldn't work. The police and campus police wouldn't come help us becuase they got sued the previous year by some dumbass. So we decided to take a hammer to my quarter window becuase it was the smallest and seemed to be the cheapest. It wouldn't break at all. We finally ended up breaking it by prying a prybar under it and shattering the plastic-type glass.

So...finally got into my vehicle, kind of pissed at my friend..we head off home. When I got home I called a used parts store, and found it that it would have been $80 cheaper to bust any other window but the windshield. I was angry

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sherwood3570
    Hotwire? How many volts is that? I bet my Mom would like that for her rasberry bushes behind my house....on to the story.
    Not sure but it keeps horses in check.

Member #
    Friends
    1830-2062-7374-0757
    BAD HORSEEEEE

haha, I can see that...why am I up so early, Garage SALES

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads