Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1176-2102-2777-2932
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch2025
    i just got my Macbook Pro yesterday and it is AWESOME! i love how easy it is. took a few hours to get used to but now it is just awesome. however i cannot stand the single button crap! i cant wait to find a good multi-button bluetooth mouse. already customized my dock (pimpmydock is the best!) and am looking for a good wallpaper. i just wish it had more USB ports (only has 2). now i just need to get windows installed so i can play games
    True about the single button. I got a mouse at the same time as I got my MacBook so it wasn't an issue. I got a USB 4 port hub for my MacBook. That works great. I'm staying away from installing Windows on mine because don't want to open the floodgates for all the crap that comes through on Windows.

Oh and wait until you can pimp out your mouse by setting the scroll wheel to do different things. When I push down on my scroll wheel it brings up all the windows at the same time so I can pick which one I want to work on.
    Wii: Super Mario Galaxy, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, MLB Power Pros, Punch Out!!!, Legend of Zelda
    DS Lite (black): Madden '08, Tiger Woods '08
    iPhone (8GB), iMac (24"-2.4Ghz), MacBook (2Ghz Intel Core Duo), iPod Nano (4GB-Green)

Member #
    Friends
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Wolf
    True about the single button. I got a mouse at the same time as I got my MacBook so it wasn't an issue. I got a USB 4 port hub for my MacBook. That works great. I'm staying away from installing Windows on mine because don't want to open the floodgates for all the crap that comes through on Windows.
    1. no window virus's will affect the mac. if you get a virus on your mac while using windows then it wont hurt OS X at all and 2. you dont get all kinds of crap if you have proper protection (lol makes me think of Trojan commercials)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Wolf
    Oh and wait until you can pimp out your mouse by setting the scroll wheel to do different things. When I push down on my scroll wheel it brings up all the windows at the same time so I can pick which one I want to work on.
    sounds interesting. i may have too look into that. btw do you know any good anti-ad software for macs? i know of firefox and ad-block+ or w/e it is but i dont like it much because you have to manually block each ad (unless i missed something)

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.

Thanks DBloke for the sig

I miss my weighted companion cube

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1176-2102-2777-2932
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch2025
    1. no window virus's will affect the mac. if you get a virus on your mac while using windows then it wont hurt OS X at all and 2. you dont get all kinds of crap if you have proper protection (lol makes me think of Trojan commercials)

sounds interesting. i may have too look into that. btw do you know any good anti-ad software for macs? i know of firefox and ad-block+ or w/e it is but i dont like it much because you have to manually block each ad (unless i missed something)
    I never get ads while using Safari with the pop up blocker checked. Not even on espn.com which is always good for at least one pop up ad.
    Wii: Super Mario Galaxy, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, MLB Power Pros, Punch Out!!!, Legend of Zelda
    DS Lite (black): Madden '08, Tiger Woods '08
    iPhone (8GB), iMac (24"-2.4Ghz), MacBook (2Ghz Intel Core Duo), iPod Nano (4GB-Green)

Member #
    Friends
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    i hate safari though. cant stand it at all. i wish i could install my firewall on my router so it wuld block ads on all my computers lol

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.

Thanks DBloke for the sig

I miss my weighted companion cube

Spoiler Alert!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Ads