Meh.. Too hard.
wat would your company, and system be named. wat would it be known for? for example: GamerZone, known for good FPSs. how big is it? and wat technology does it contain. exapmple: DVD playback, SD card compatible, etc. and dont get carried away with the technology make it realistic
Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa
Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228
[SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me
Meh.. Too hard.
I'd make a new 16/32 bit console. So that Nintendo, Sega and Rare can make more classic Mario, Sonic and Donkey Kong Country games. I'd be more than happy with that.
It would have a combination of PS3's technology, Wii's motion controller, and the 360's online. It would, you guessed it, be called the PSWii60.
Some details I would change:
1. Change Blue Ray with HD-DVD (It's not because I don't like Blue Ray, I just think HDDVD would be cheaper)
2. I wouldn't force you to pay for downloadable content (Seriously Microsoft, I'm already giving you like $50 a year)
3. There would be a small 1 GB hard drive installed in the system with an expansion bay for a larger hard drive. Optional hard drive sizes would be 20, 60, and 120 gigabytes. External hard drives can be used via usb ports.
4. I would try to create a new controller that is able to seperate to a Wiimote feel and then combine into a more traditional controller to avoid the need for attachments. (I've seen concept art of a PS controller that did this but it just seemed to weird to me, but the concept is great.)
5. It would be region free. (Damn you Wii... I reeeeeaaaaalllllly want to play the Hajime no Ippo game coming to Japan... )
6. Offical memory cards would be like the Dreamcast ones, it would hold about 1 gig, and it would have a small, rechargable battery that charges when plugged into the system (I wonder why the Dremcast one didn't do that...). On the go you would act as a Tamagochi toy that corresponds to each saved game. I would probably price it at about $20.
7. If you didn't want the official Tamagochi-ish memory card then the system would support the major memory sticks.
Ideally, I would like it to be between $300-$400. However, it may approach $500.
Last edited by RDBRaptor; 06-09-2007 at 05:59 AM.
I would keep the idea(s) to myself until I release the console out in the gaming market.If you could make your own game system....
Not sure what I'll call mine, but it would include... DVD/CD and media file playback, wireless connection to internet, large hard drive, plays some kind of mini disc for games, and more. Heh, sounds alot like the PS3, probably wouldn't be able to compete in the gaming market anyway. =\
Last edited by Riviet; 06-09-2007 at 05:36 AM.
WiiChat Photo Album:
wait, im sorry, since when was anyone being forced to buy downloadble content?Originally Posted by RDBRaptor
and lmao, $50 a month? try $50 a year.
Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.
Thats cool but I would rather have Blu-Ray with it, I want to get a blu-ray player anyways.Originally Posted by RDBRaptor
$20 for a gig of memory? Thats a steal.
I would do what Sony did with the HDD and make it able to use regular PC HDD's. That way, unlike Xbox, you wouldnt have to spend $200 for 120 gigs.Think about this too, the new PSP will have 8gig on board memory.
If your system was worth it, i would spend 500-600 bucks on it. As long as it used Son's firmware update thing.
I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.
It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.
Bah, oops, sorry, had a brain fart. Very sleepy.Originally Posted by Sovieto
Wow, I'm on a roll with the brain farts, forgot to even reply to that. I've heard that some content requires payment. I know that some are free, but there's also content you can't get unless you pay for it. I don't have XBox Live right now but when I had did have (back to the first XBox) I would have to pay to download new Mechs from MechAssault. Halo 2 has stuff that you have to buy right? I've also heard a friend complain about having to pay for new stuff for one of the Splinter Cell games.
Well, I haven't been on Live in awhile and from my experience and from what I've heard there is some content that do require micro payments.
Another edit so that I don't double post and can go to sleep:
PS3 can use regular PC HDD's? Wow, didn't know that. I hate how the 360 hard drives are so overpriced, when I saw the 120gig price I thought to myself 'I could buy a much larger hard drive for less that price for my computer.'Originally Posted by GamerCon
Last edited by RDBRaptor; 06-09-2007 at 06:40 AM.
My ideal console would combine the Wii's innovative ideas with the PS3 and 360's power, online service would be similar to Xbox Live, and it would be region free with a hard drive of about 40 GB. The controller would be similar to the 360's wireless version, but with motion sensing capabilities. I don't know what I'd call it, but it wouldn't be something as generic as 'Gamecube' and it wouldn't a stupid name like 'Wii'.
I never add friend codes.
Originally Posted by AndThen?
id make apple change the macmini into a gaming system
iMac 2.4ghz Aluminum, 4GB iPhone, 12 iPods!