LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Levesque - You go for it !

I'm 28 and watch TNA every week with my Wife.

She loves the drama and calls it "Eastenders with a fighting scene"

EVERYONE KNOWS ITS FAKE. People who like to "remind" you are the ignorant ones. It's like someone reminding you Samuel Jackson is a black guy who likes to swear a lot. It's that obvious.

Training can take years, and the athletism that a 300 lbs guy can jump around in spandex is quite amazing.

I personally don't like UFC and the like, as I don't really like watching fighting.
    Wrestling is light entertainment, which is staged, fixed, scripted, whatever you wanna call it, but it makes great telly, which is the point.

Keep that dream Levesque, hang on tight.

p.s. shiftfallout, find me a 7 year old in the crowd at a TNA/WWE wrestling event. The average is is 25+ Because it's not massive in the UK, we have the perception its for kids.
    Last edited by miiguy; 06-11-2007 at 06:25 AM.
    Original Wii owner: December 8th 2006
    Games owned: Wii Sports, Wii Play, Super Monkey Ball, Rampage Total Destruction, Excite Truck, Red Steel, Godfather Blackhand Edition, Warioware Smooth Moves, Tiger Woods 07, Cooking Mama, Rayman Rabid Rabbids, Resident Evil 4, Mario Party 8, Boogie.

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    yeah who doesnt love a bunch of men grabbing and carressing eachother while wearing tight spandex... now thats what I call entertainment. HOnestly though, if you enjoy that, you might want to reconsider your sexuality. If you want real fighting you watch boxing or martial arts, if you want man love, cheesy and set up... you watch the wwtf (wwe/wwf).

Im sorry but its my personal opinion that anyone who likes that stuff has some sexuality gender disorders going on. Either that or they are 7 yrs old and think its real.
    HMmmmm
    Wonders why my Mum, Sis,Step bro and Me likes it
    But wii like the older stuff (big daddy era)

<<<Knows its not real
    Like to watch the Lucas tell mii that the Lucas dont have any talent
    (people like Sabu, Misterio, ulitmo dragon)
    Also try watchin the Jap stuff (there mentiel)

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    HMmmmm
    Wonders why my Mum, Sis,Step bro and Me likes it
    But wii like the older stuff (big daddy era)

<<<Knows its not real
    Like to watch the Lucas tell mii that the Lucas dont have any talent
    (people like Sabu, Misterio, ulitmo dragon)
    Also try watchin the Jap stuff (there mentiel)
    yes, i only like to watch cruiserweight wrestling, i find it very cool to see the flips and what not they do.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    0169-9501-5816-7969
    I used to dream of becoming a wrestler. Go Kurt Angle!

"I'm the only guy in the world who has to wake up to have a nightmare."

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."
    - Al Bundy

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    allstar: Yes. I am a member of three forums (one of which is a wrestling forum, so I dont get much hating there), but i can honestly say that Ive recieved atleast a dozen pms from each of the other two forums, from random people trying to prove to me that wrestling is fake and that I shouldnt get into the business.
    Kiwi: It depends on the person and what their goals are. I will probably take longer than that because I am an ectomorph and a hardgainer. I will probably have to settle for the CW divison unless I get into a big storyline, which I highly doubt.

Thats what I assumed he meant by 'real' fights. Who knows, maybe hes a 12 year old who likes to get into 'real' fights with kids at his elementary school.
    ShiftFallout: Lol, I know who you are. Your one of those high school guys that is too cool to do anything that might hurt your rep. You know the people, the ones that dont run because they might...sweat (gasp, I know). And the ones that cant sit within 2 ft of their friends for fright of being called gay. Grow up.
    Wii Smurf: You have no proof. Batista has no bacne and (if you know anything about him) he obviously doesnt get roid rage. WWE does allow wrestlers to use a certain amount of steroids to help them return to the ring quicker and safer after an injury, and Batista did return from an injury about...4 months ago. So it would depend on when that picture was taken.

I wasnt trying to teach him a lesson, trust me, if I was trying to do that than I would have made him look like a complete dick. I was simply bored, and wanted to show WiiChat how much negativity their is towards my passion.
    Wii Smurf 2: Sadly enough, your wrong. Unless your main eventing, most wrestlers barely have enough money for gas, a decent gym and a full meal. Its a tough business to get into, and an even harder business to get out of.

Thank you everyone who has given posotive feedback. You truly have no idea how much it helps.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Someone told me ages ago (can't remember who or why) that Bobby Lashley was the only wrestler to never take steroids:

Kids hench
    Also lol @ 2 things.
    1. His thigh is bigger then his head
    2. Looks like he's got his trousers round his ankles (I realise they're kneepads btw)

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ^Very untrue. Many wrestlers have taken steroids due to a lack of a health policy years ago, and due to severe injuries. On the other hand, many wrestlers (including myself) completely disagree with the concept of steroids. Imo, they are a crutch, and they show weakness. If you cant accomplish your weightlifting goals without steroids, than you simply have no willpower. However, I would understand using steroids to return from an injury.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Boby lashley >>Damn good
    Very strong (lifted Umanga)

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ^They jump

Although, that doesnt disprove his strength. I know I couldnt hold Umaga up.

Also, if you guys have any questions pertaining to how wrestlers do certain things (blading, sound effects, selling moves, etc.) feel free to post. Im fairly certain I'll be able to answer any and all questions

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    I know
    But unlike Cenas so called finisher on kalli his makes him look strong

Also I can choke slam both my neptews at the same time (there 12 and 13)
    They jump back and I guide them

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

Ads