Hey guys, LiK here. Im bored as hell right now so I decided to post this thread, hopefully you find it as humurous as I do. fatalorgasm92 pm'd me yesterday, and flat out told me off...I had never even heard of the guy, let alone talked to him. Dont get me wrong, its not just him, Im just using him as an example. I get this kind of thing on a weekly (if not daily) basis, I just liked this particular debate.
The quoted text are his pm's to me, and the regular text are my responses. Its very long, but imo its a good read I am still awaiting a response to my second reply...Maybe he finally realized how disrespectful it was to attack me without even knowing me.
EDIT: Mods, I'd appreciate it if you overlooked the foul language. Imo, its no big deal, because at that point it was my last resort at getting around to the guy. Its all good if you decide to suspend me for posting this thread though... All text from here on are our pm's:
Its idiotic posts like these that make my day.Originally Posted by fatalorgasm92
(Numbers are Mine)
1. Do you realize that movies are fake? They changed the name from wwf to world wrestling ENTERTAINMENT for a reason...
2. The WWE's health policy strictly prohibits steroids. As of 5 years ago, no WWE wrestler has taken steroids without getting suspended.
3. No one has ever called a WWE wrestler a fighter, simply because they are not fighters, they are actors. Im just over 150 lbs and Im pretty sure I could beat the shit out of Tom Cruise. But you know what? I wouldn't stand a chance against Triple H.
I couldn't care less what your goals or hobbies in life are, so why are you hassling me about mine. You can go get in some 'real' fights if you want to, so why not accept the fact that some people want to be professional wrestlers?Originally Posted by fatalorgasm92
(Numbers are Still Mine)
1. I suppose that the hundreds of millions of fans that love the wwe, and not real fighting, dont talk about or respect the WWE's wrestler's, now do they?
2. There are many more reasons to lift than to 'kick someones ass' lmfao. My reason is for self-confidence, simply because not all people are created equal, and my muscles are something that I can change about myself.
3. I used Tom Cruise as a metophor. Tom Cruise is an actor, just like Triple H and the rest of the WWE wrestlers are. I said that I could kick his ass, but I couldnt even dent many of the WWE's wrestlers, proving your initial statement to be idiotic.
4. You are sadly mistaken. I do not want to be a 'real' fighter. I would much rather entertain hundreds of thousands of people on a global standard.
5. Im sure it does take many years to become a fighter...It takes years and years of training to become a professional wrestler too, whats your point?
6. If you could make some examples, maybe I could relate. No one that is currently on the WWE roster, and is not suspended, is on steroids. You do know that lifting weights builds muscle, right?
7. I dont plan on getting in any 'real' fights. I plan on lifting weights to help build a strong structure of self confidence, until I reach about 250 lbs of lean muscle mass. Hopefully by then I have completed my training and have been accepted by a professional wrestling corporation (preferably wwe). Within 10 years I hope to have been in the business for a decent amount of time and have a little reputation, among both my co-workers and the fanbase.
8. Okay, you officially just pissed me off. Why the HELL do you think that it takes longer to be a 'real' fighter than a professional wrestler. You have no reasoning for it. I dont know much about fighting, but I DO know that it takes 10-20 years of lifting and 10-15 years of training before a company even THINKS about looking at a wrestler. Then, MAYBE they will get hired. When and IF they are hired, their body then begins to take the tolls of the life as a professional wrestler. Driving 500+ miles per weeks, lifting as many days as possible (trying to find a gym in a town you've never been to is hard enough), keeping a good diet (again, in a town youve never been to), never getting to live in a house because theyre always traveling.
9. Why the **** do you think that your self-proclaimed 'real' wrestlers are stronger both "mentally and phsyically." That is complete bullshit. Sure, maybe one of your 'real' wrestlers could beat the average professional wrestler in a 'real' fight. But do you really think that your 'real' wrestlers can bench 350 lbs, as Triple H does? Or perhaps they could deadlift over 500 lbs? I didnt think so.
YOUR the one who started this, NOT ME. Take your lies to someone who cares, because you are a complete moron who has no idea what he's talking about.