Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by ciper
    Did you even read my post? Its confirmed as fake.
    Yea, i read it! Your right, i saw yesterday on somewhere on google that it was a fake, they did this on sunday and recorded it, put it on monday night raw!

Quote Originally Posted by coleman
    So you actually think Vince is dead?
    Nah, i was just saying, if he was dead, i dont think their would be anyone else to laugh at, Everytime Vince steps into the ring theres always something funny about it him, to me, its the way his face looks and the way he walks!!!

(By the way, why the hell does he walk like that!?!)
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    My fault for the DP but, who is this guy comtemplating Mr. McMahons death? Beck?!?!

Beck on call
    By Mike McAvennie
    Written: June 19, 2007Daniel Beck made it well known around the Raw locker room Monday night that he is leading the federal investigation into Mr. McMahon’s presumed death from June 11. But that only begs the question…who is Daniel Beck?

For the answers, WWE.com conducted a little investigation of its own, and unearthed some very notable details that make Beck himself a person of great interest…though not in the same manner by which TV authorities often describe a suspect.

The youngest of Geoffrey and Cecilia Beck’s three sons, Daniel Beck graduated summa cum laude from Berkeley’s University of California, earning a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Criminology and Law. By 1998 he had furthered his already-significant training at the Glynco, Ga., campus of the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC), an instructional organization for more than 80 federal agencies. There, his refinement of techniques, methodologies and concepts relating to criminal investigation merited an “Honor Graduate of the Year” nomination upon completion of the Center’s Criminal Investigator Training Program (CITP), followed by its Domestic Terrorism and Hate Crimes Training Program (DTHCTP).

In 1999 and 2000, Beck warranted multiple commendations for his investigative work that tied a string of seemingly unconnected murders in Gainesville, Fla., to an illegal gambling ring that had crossed over six state lines. From there, details on his federal career, ranging from 2001 until early 2006, all but disappear. His whereabouts during that time have officially been deemed “classified information,” and “too sensitive” for public consumption. Such references lead one to logically assume that the investigator spent this period of time embroiled heavily in covert criminal or counterintelligence operations.

Since resurfacing as a field agent around mid-2006, Beck has been stationed in New York City, though it has been confirmed that his jurisdiction powers range far outside the city’s five boroughs. And Daniel Beck is using every ounce of his authority as he continues to gather information…information which will hopefully lead to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for this alleged crime.

This guy has been harrasing all the other WWE superstars!
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    He hasn't been proven to be alive yet?!?! I'm expecting some big event to happen, then suddenly his music comes on and everyone will be like MR MCMAHON, I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD!!!!1111. I can see it right now..

Member #
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    I'll laugh if i ever see him again, but then again i'd be pissed b/c i actually have heart for peeps that die, and he just took my heart and crushed it with his stupid suicidal stunts!*

lol

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiired
    He hasn't been proven to be alive yet?!?! I'm expecting some big event to happen, then suddenly his music comes on and everyone will be like MR MCMAHON, I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD!!!!1111. I can see it right now..

That most likely will be the case..

He's probably just gone on vacation..

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    I'll laugh if i ever see him again, but then again i'd be pissed b/c i actually have heart for peeps that die, and he just took my heart and crushed it with his stupid suicidal stunts!*

lol
    If you're being serious, remember it's just a character..

Member #
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Nah, im not being serious, my heart will never be crushed by another man..................... if my gf broke up with me, i'll be crushed, but in the next 3-4 weeks, i'll get over it

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Whoa some people just didnt see that it was a set up
    Him devoting that whole eps of RAW to him self
    The fact that there was no remains
    Uselay the Limo drivers is in the car
    The fact that the camrea man zoomed out before the explosion
    Also how meny times have we seen them go out side to get into there limmos usealy there parked inside

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    8913-3076-5932-5312
    he is still alive..

Member #
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    I hope (for some reason a part of me says hes dead, then another part of me says hes not dead................... i wonder, which one do i listen to?)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads