Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846

Is Mr. McMahon Dead Or Alive?

Well im not sure that much of you guys watch wrestling, but if you do, or used too, you might want to read this article or go to wwe.com to watch the video clip!

WILKES-BARRE, Pa. – WWE.com has learned that United States federal agents have arrived at the crime scene in Wilkes-Barre, Pa., where Mr. McMahon was presumed dead less than 24 hours ago. As rumored, given the severity and nature of the explosion, by law, federal authorities have taken full control of the investigation.

As first speculated in previous reports by WWE.com, federal authorities confirmed that a body was not recovered from the limousine’s blackened remains. Investigators believe that Mr. McMahon’s body could possibly have been incinerated in the blast.

With the initial stages of the federal investigation underway in Pennsylvania, authorities have closed the crime scene to check for DNA evidence that may lead to additional information on last night’s shocking events. Forensic experts are scouring the scene and are expected to comb through the wreckage for the next few days in an attempt to find even the most minimal trace of Mr. McMahon’s body.

In addition, explosives experts have arrived in Wilkes-Barre to thoroughly examine the limousine and determine what type of device may have been used in connection with the incident. In the earliest stages of probing, authorities are analyzing each fragment of debris and gathering clues to build their investigation.

At approximately 11:07 p.m. ET last night, the WWE Chairman left the Wachovia Arena and stepped into his stretch limo, which almost instantly combusted before the eyes of millions watching Raw on TV. The sight of the explosion with Mr. McMahon inside the limo drew an eerie hush to an audience that had been wound with excitement just moments earlier during the live WWE Draft. This incident is the first of its kind on U.S. soil since the mid-1970s.

Instants after the blaze was controlled by firefighters in the late morning hours, the charred vehicle was scoured for the Chairman’s remains. Rescue workers and authorities were puzzled by what they found: nothing. Federal agents shared this perplexed state this morning, confirming that a body has yet to be recovered within the melted heap that was once Mr. McMahon’s limo.

Earlier today, WWE.com reached out to representatives of the McMahon family. These representatives stated that the grief-stricken family of the Chairman had no comments to offer at this time, but told reporters that something may be forthcoming in the near future.

As more details become available, continue to check back with WWE.com for exclusive coverage of one of the most shocking events in history.

I dont know about yall, but this is very bad news for World Wrestling Entertainment!

(Oh and please, no spamming, or flaming, this is a serious case for most people who watch wrestling)
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    5981-2669-3238-7379
    It's probably just a publicity stunt of some kind.
    ~Well, it's been the ruin of many a poor boy and God, I know I'm one ~

Member #
    Friends
    0169-9501-5816-7969
    Damn, I hope that isn't true.

"I'm the only guy in the world who has to wake up to have a nightmare."

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."
    - Al Bundy

Member #
    Friends
    6597-7058-7157-6973
    My guess is that it was probably a publicity stunt. If not then God bless the man.

"We've all been down this path before
    You're trapped in this town
    And it wears you down
    When we leave today maybe you'll understand
    That this constant struggle isn't always in the palm of our hands."

Member #
    Friends
    No reputable news site has picked up the story which seems very fishy to me.

If this was true it would have been posted on fark long ago

Edit: FAKE http://www.timesleader.com/news/brea..._breaking.html
    http://www.wcsh6.com/news/watercoole...?storyid=63256
    Last edited by ciper; 06-12-2007 at 10:41 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    3054-3489-6043-9855
    He's alive it's just a crappy publicity stunt. He talked about seeing his upcoming death then shizbam this, and we all know predicting death + happening that night = publicity stunt.

xbox live: Dun Worry It K

Member #
    Friends
    0169-9501-5816-7969
    Yeah, somehow I just knew... If he really died WWE.com would not be the first website to talk about it.

"I'm the only guy in the world who has to wake up to have a nightmare."

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."
    - Al Bundy

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    yeah think how awesome it would be if one of your favourite wrestlers(sorry i'm not a fan, but this sounds cool nonetheless) was facing an unknown, but out of nowhere this guy came and the whoel crowd was like "wtf, i thought he was dead"

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    2416-6513-0889-2126
    hes comming back. If the news and wwe. site hasnt said anything.. its a hoax. They dont take death lightly.. Look at Owen heart. He was publisized(sp) from the get go. That was no joke.
    Hello! My user online number is 2416-6513-0889-2126
    Add me I plan on adding everyone! woot! wii

My Pokemon Info
    Fc: 2105 5158 0384
    Name: Onix
    PM me if you add me, so I can add you.

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Instants after the blaze was controlled by firefighters in the late morning hours, the charred vehicle was scoured for the Chairman’s remains. Rescue workers and authorities were puzzled by what they found: nothing. Federal agents shared this perplexed state this morning, confirming that a body has yet to be recovered within the melted heap that was once Mr. McMahon’s limo.
    Its all a fake set up
    Why else did the camera men stand by instead of rusihin to get help like what most nomal people do

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads