LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by XwiimasturX
    i agree with chach... at least all this crap isnt being posted in the wii gaming section and whatnot... i kinda find some of the useless crap amusing.
    true true, they are in the designated subforums, its just wtf though. seriously its in the lounge where its suppost to be BUT its just so irrelevent that it lounge material itself doesnt even belong! see what i mean?

Quote Originally Posted by lee.jarratt
    When I created the England thread, I never intended it to be for racist views or anything on that matter, it was simply to talk about what you like and don't like about it, and to talk about the improvements needed etc
    When I was banned, people were posting on the England thread with racist views etc and I couldn't stop that. I feel a bit crap how a perfectly good thread was/is ruined by this,
    Lee.J

i know you didnt, it has nothing to do with you. it was around the time you asked me to ban you. i dont mention names. im not that type of person but those of you know what happend. i was mad at ONE person in particular, the others it wasnt their fault either as they were trying to "teach" this problem child. but even so it just caused more bad than good

Quote Originally Posted by mr_resi
    I cant help but think this is aboot mehijacking my own thread , But i really dont get the 0.999 thing it makes NO sense
    it is. youre posting too much spam. this is a verbal warning. anything more you will be issued a no posting ban

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    LMAO....

meh, 99%. I still like my religion threads. It'd be awkward to go to another forum JUST for those. Especially after I have established myself here.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    The Lounge (22 Viewing)
    General off-topic forum for all your none Wii needs.
    Where does it say that particular subjects are taboo?

Spam is posting the same thing over and over again. Or advertising. Not posting something that someone else thinks is silly.

I think you need to put this place in perspective. It is a forum about a gaming device, populated by (mostly) children. Take a step back, breathe, and relax. What I read from the first post here is that you need to relax a bit. This is the internet.

umm yaa.... anybody here? chach's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1185-8785-0113-8139
    Quote Originally Posted by dakuda

Spam is posting the same thing over and over again. Or advertising. Not posting something that someone else thinks is silly.

I think you need to put this place in perspective. It is a forum about a gaming device, populated by (mostly) children. Take a step back, breathe, and relax. What I read from the first post here is that you need to relax a bit. This is the internet.
    FIXED

Awesome sig by demonflair *_*

Spoiler Alert!

The_Loose_Cannon

uhm no.

use common sense again. i made a post to i0n in staff chat saying that the religion threads were causing hate fights. i0n doesnt want them. THEREFORE the rules must be followed and enforced. SO what does that leave me to do? ah thats right delete and get rid of them! yes so smart!

so before you be judgemental, and hmmm seeing as how youre so familiar with the forum setup, what if those topics were in your lounge? im sure youd be POed. but what do i know again, these are kids, you deal with adults....shucks i must be wrong again

oh goodie i can use the wiichat "ROLLEYES" icon that we have now

Member #
    Friends
    1491-5330-6997-9229
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    true true, they are in the designated subforums, its just wtf though. seriously its in the lounge where its suppost to be BUT its just so irrelevent that it lounge material itself doesnt even belong! see what i mean?

i know you didnt, it has nothing to do with you. it was around the time you asked me to ban you. i dont mention names. im not that type of person but those of you know what happend. i was mad at ONE person in particular, the others it wasnt their fault either as they were trying to "teach" this problem child. but even so it just caused more bad than good

it is. youre posting too much spam. this is a verbal warning. anything more you will be issued a no posting ban
    Can do TLC, just trying to get my post count to 666 do i can do my name change (thats ok right? I wont get banned for that?)

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON.

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    I see nothing wrong in threads about Religion and other intellectual subjects, I notice that Squall7 for example loves the likes of a indepth debate about his views with others (such as Haz which I noticed they had ), and I don't think these kind of threads should be stopped just because minority are ruining for them/us. If certain members are spamming, being harsh about peoples views and such, they should be dealt with (as I sure they are), but I don't think it should be stopped based on them.

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiired
    I see nothing wrong in threads about Religion and other intellectual subjects, I notice that Squall7 for example loves the likes of a indepth debate about his views with others (such as Haz which I noticed they had ), and I don't think these kind of threads should be stopped just because minority are ruining for them/us. If certain members are spamming, being harsh about peoples views and such, they should be dealt with (as I sure they are), but I don't think it should be stopped based on them.

see thats why i dont name any names. even so, they are the smart ones. but for every ONE smart poster, there are 50 more that come out of the woodwork to show off their stupidity. SO unforunitly they have to go.

and yes, members that do cause those types of problems often do get banned. so they are delt with.

so you can blame the bad apples for ruining the intellegence on wiichat. i know who the smart ones are.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    uhm no.

use common sense again. i made a post to i0n in staff chat saying that the religion threads were causing hate fights. i0n doesnt want them. THEREFORE the rules must be followed and enforced. SO what does that leave me to do? ah thats right delete and get rid of them! yes so smart!

so before you be judgemental, and hmmm seeing as how youre so
    familiar with the forum setup, what if those topics were in your lounge? im sure youd be POed. but what do i know again, these are kids, you deal with adults....shucks i must be wrong again

oh goodie i can use the wiichat "ROLLEYES" icon that we have now

I am using common sense. Reading this rule, which has the only mention of the word 'religion':
    3. No Flaming
    Flaming is defined as personal attacks or insults on another person regarding the persons religion/views/knowledge etc. Though we encourage healthy discussion and debate, a certain point comes in which an insult turns personal, and this is strongly discouraged via both public forums and the messenger. Reports of such abuse will usually result in a warning; multiple abuses will result in a Ban.
    Religious topics are OK, as long as there are no personal insults. Personally, I don't care if you allow them or not. If not, the rules need to be rewritten. A policy decided upon within the moderator section does not mean that everyone else knows what is going on.

We allow religious/political threads to continue until they degrade. Some never do. I am just using your own rules here.

As for the smilie, I did not feel like hunting for one when I already knew where one was. That is the second time you have mentioned it. Is it that big of a deal?

The_Loose_Cannon
    I am using common sense. Reading this rule, which has the only mention of the word 'religion':

Religious topics are OK, as long as there are no personal insults. Personally, I don't care if you allow them or not. If not, the rules need to be rewritten. A policy decided upon within the moderator section does not mean that everyone else knows what is going on.

We allow religious/political threads to continue until they degrade. Some never do. I am just using your own rules here.
    it was discussed with EVERYONE. when someone makes a post on religion i usually almost always write why it was locked. so they should know by now. its been a good couple of weeks almost a month if that, where religion hasnt torn up memebers. wii_smurf and ottoman are 2 classic examples (just to finally name names)

As for the smilie, I did not feel like hunting for one when I already knew where one was. That is the second time you have mentioned it. Is it that big of a deal?
    yep thats right i can mention it again if you prefer
    Last edited by The_Loose_Cannon; 06-14-2007 at 03:35 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Ads