LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000

it was discussed with EVERYONE. when someone makes a post on religion i usually almost always write why it was locked. so they should know by now. its been a good couple of weeks almost a month if that, where religion hasnt torn up memebers. wii_smurf and ottoman are 2 classic examples (just to finally name names)

yep thats right i can mention it again if you prefer
    Apparently, since I was unaware of the rule change, it was not discussed with everyone. Why not adjust the announcement with the rules so that all the new members are aware as well? Would that be too difficult.

As for the smilie, I will be certain to use them from elsewhere on every time I choose to use one. Just think -- I am saving the site bandwidth costs.

Member #
    Friends
    1491-5330-6997-9229
    Jill what about my name chnage thing i really need to know , i dont want to get banned

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON.

umm yaa.... anybody here? chach's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1185-8785-0113-8139
    Quote Originally Posted by dakuda
    Apparently, since I was unaware of the rule change, it was not discussed with everyone. Why not adjust the announcement with the rules so that all the new members are aware as well? Would that be too difficult.

As for the smilie, I will be certain to use them from elsewhere on every time I choose to use one. Just think -- I am saving the site bandwidth costs.

i use my own smilies all the time they messed up by not having this one

Awesome sig by demonflair *_*

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Pretty much every forum on the net eventually ends up with political/religious threads. There's only so much gaming-related stuff we can talk about, so eventually we're bound to talk about other issues, among them politics and religion.

Personally I don't mind such threads. Apart from a few racist comments they make for some interesting debates. Yes, the England thread got out of control, but it was all clean and within the rules except for one poster (in retrospect, I think Jill's right, I probably was wrong to fuel his fire). Unfortunately there's always going to be one or two bigots, but a little friendly debate never hurt anyone.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by dakuda

thats because the problems havent surfaced since youve been around. this was before you so obviously you wouldnt know.

as for making an announcement, that would be i0ns call. im not admin.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    thats because the problems havent surfaced since youve been around. this was before you so obviously you wouldnt know.

as for making an announcement, that would be i0ns call. im not admin.

You joined in Jan 07, I joined in Jan 07. The difference here is?

My member number is 14912, where as yours is 11878. That is couple week's difference. I am sure every problem did not occur within that time frame. Since most of the signup on this board was prior to Feb (going by the member count, and it was cose to the release of the WIi), surely I was around for the same issues you were.
    Last edited by dakuda; 06-14-2007 at 04:49 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    IN order to be a good poster you must undertand others and in order to do this you must relaize one thing. (In my own words) Reality is simply one's perception of the world so what is real for some may not be for others. However in order to have reality you must never belittle the realities of others and without reality there is nothing.

Basically you must realize that some of the psoters may be of a certain race or age. And while you have a right to your own opinions it is not necessary to swear to point them out. Also while everyone has a defferent religious opinion it is simply not a good idea to talk about it on a forum because, Wile you may have done it with little though, you could offend someone.
    Nintedo Rules

Pokemon pearl:
    name: Bourne
    FC:3565 8146 3856
    Please add me for a REASON and PM first

If I helped you out please click the green mushroom to give me rep.

Member #
    Friends
    0169-9501-5816-7969
    If your opinion offends one person out of many, would you really not give it anymore? Please drop a little political correctness and get some reality here. Sometimes people are so politically correct that they lose sight of what is actually real.

That's my opinion... anyone offended? I don't care. See?

Of course there is a big difference in giving an opinion compared to attacking someone else. In this case it is just good manners not to.

"I'm the only guy in the world who has to wake up to have a nightmare."

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."
    - Al Bundy

Member #
    Friends
    5981-2669-3238-7379
    I love how the thread about the ignorance present in internet based arguments has itself regressed into another internet based argument. This is ridiculous, people, and frankly, you all look stupid for taking part in it.

Of course, I commend Loose for her efforts to stop this farce, but one must realize that there are simply too many idiots out there to justify punishing the intelligent for attempting to carry out an intelligent discussion. No matter what rules you set up or how you try to enforce them, there's always going to be one more douchebag to come disobey them.
    Again, I commend the effort, but it's not going to solve the problem.
    ~Well, it's been the ruin of many a poor boy and God, I know I'm one ~

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Ha ha ha, coming in here and saying what needs to be said.

Nice job as always Gymdawg.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads