LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    i also feel i got dyslexia but i was never diagnosed with it either lol.
    A lot of people go un-diagnosed with dyslexia. People often confuse it with plain genuine mistakes...

I have a friend who actually got checked for it... eventually, school refused to pay for the test... but he eventually had it... they said he did have it after all... got lots of help with his GCSE physics coursework (Y) =P
    Dean©

I'm Back. With More Games. A Hair Cut (See Picture) and Less School Work (Y)

X360: Crackdown, Gears of War, Prey, Halo 2, Quake 4, Dead Rising, F.E.A.R, Overlord, Enchanted Arms, Bioshock, Blue Dragon and The Darkness

2. Ads

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by the_flood502
    A lot of people go un-diagnosed with dyslexia. People often confuse it with plain genuine mistakes...

I have a friend who actually got checked for it... eventually, school refused to pay for the test... but he eventually had it... they said he did have it after all... got lots of help with his GCSE physics coursework (Y) =P
    lol i more than likely am retarded and just do it but its mildly embarassing. i dont think i ever went through testing either?

my public school was wacked out when i was a kid. they kinda sucked when it came to diagnosing problems. they didnt even know i needed remedial math when i went into JRHS! yikes. i failed miserably until it took my guidence counciler like 3 semesters until they changed my schedual for the extra help

man im so glad im just done with school! its been like 3 years!

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    bump
    Nintedo Rules

Pokemon pearl:
    name: Bourne
    FC:3565 8146 3856
    Please add me for a REASON and PM first

If I helped you out please click the green mushroom to give me rep.

The_Loose_Cannon
    Wth Man!

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Ads