LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PS4 allredy

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    It's impressive how many BAD movies Sony is doing in this next generation of videogames. One after another bad movies, choices, expositions. All the time, everytime. A highly priced product which's not really delivering it's graphical immense promises and relies it's tricks on simply copying anything the big N could invent. What's going on, $ony? What a shame!... not just for the videogame market, but for Japan as well. The machine's over too much overpriced, it doesn't deliver it's main promises and just ripps off everything which seems to be a hit from the other companies. I could barely believe in what I saw at Sony's this year's E3 conference video. What happened to the great Japanise samuray? Is it falling apart? I'm depressed. (at least, we still have the Wii.. I mean... WII have... ).

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    The PS3 costs almost as much as the combined cost of an XBox 360 and a Wii- I wonder if that's because it's basically a rip off of both consoles.

Seriously though, Sony is really starting to lose it. The price is ridiculous, they've ripped off Microsoft and Nintendo for just about every good idea and they're relying on the same old tired franchises like those 800 billion karaoke/bemani games for the PS2 (Nintendo is guilty of this too to some extent, particularly the Mario spin offs). Alright, Sony did have the right idea when they said PS3 games would be region-free, but who cares if nothing's worth importing?

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    <<<tilts pad spent years not tilting my pad now i have to

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Ads