Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    -=CLASSIFIED=- Number of Kills: Over 100000 Bounty Earned: $925786857
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Airsoft/Paintball Thread

Hey, does anyone here airsoft or paintball? If so, then please post what gun you have. Example: I have an M4 (Airsoft) and an Spyder MR1 (Paintball). BTW I really do have those two guns.

^Thanks for the sweet sig, manred!^
    Online Wii Games: BWII, MSC, Medal of Honor 2: Heroes, and SSBB
    MoH: H2 Persona: Jonny Rambo
    MSC Name: Gabe
    BWII Name: Gabriel
    SSBB Name: GaS
    SSBB FC: 0130-1580-5884

Am I Losing Friends? +Maniacal=Maniac+'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4516-7863-9846-6018
    I Got Shot On The Nose With My Cousin's Airsoft...

Meh

Member #
    Friends
    I got shot 3 or 4 times in the face from my bro from about 10 feet. It actually wasn't that bad.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Well I obviously paintball and I airsoft. I'm not sure what my airsoft guns are called. My paintball gun is just a shitty 98 custom and I have a really shitty brass eagle that I used to use but just let my friends that don't have any use now. I have almost purchased a PM7, DM7, or an Angel many times, but I always decided against it because I had other things I would use more that I could spend a thousand dollars on. I think I'm going to buy a PMR now though since they are excellent markers and only cost $400.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    0169-9501-5816-7969
    I have a Tippmann 98 custom that is decked out with all kinds of goodies - stealthline barrel, rapid response trigger, etc. I had a mini mag but I sold it. It broke on me all the time and I usually ended up sitting on the sidelines watching everyone else. The Tippmann may not be a top end gun, but it is reliable as hell and I love mine.

Sometimes I would play in a small area with just a bunch of wooden boards to hide behind that were all different shapes and sizes, I would just sit in the back on my ass and unload on the enemy while my team moved up. One opponent said "Whenever I peaked out at you all I saw was a wall of paint balls flying at me." His face was completely splattered just from the spray hitting near him. I love being the heavy machine gun guy.

Then other times we would be in a wide open forrest and I could hit people from way further out than they could hit me, because of that stealthline barrel.
    Last edited by Scream; 06-18-2007 at 04:30 PM.

"I'm the only guy in the world who has to wake up to have a nightmare."

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."
    - Al Bundy

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Scream
    I have a Tippmann 98 custom that is decked out with all kinds of goodies - stealthline barrel, rapid response trigger, etc. I had a mini mag but I sold it. It broke on me all the time and I usually ended up sitting on the sidelines watching everyone else. The Tippmann may not be a top end gun, but it is reliable as hell and I love mine.

Sometimes I would play in a small area with just a bunch of wooden boards to hide behind that were all different shapes and sizes, I would just sit in the back on my ass and unload on the enemy while my team moved up. One opponent said "Whenever I peaked out at you all I saw was a wall of paint balls flying at me." His face was completely splattered just from the spray hitting near him. I love being the heavy machine gun guy.

Then other times we would be in a wide open forrest and I could hit people from way further out than they could hit me, because of that stealthline barrel.
    N.I.C.E.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    My friends always get pissed off at me because i just sit in the same bunker and unload on them. They always make fun of me for it and compare me to a sprinkler for it, but it works. I almost always win when I'm just playing with my friends.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

ZiG
    Member #
    Friends
    I have a crappy clearsoft pistol I use for target sooting (close range only) and plinking. I want to buy a better one, a c02 rifle, but all my money is tied up in the car right now..

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    I've been paintballing, and it's quality. Wish I could do it more - I absolutley love shooting any times of guns, and I feel I'm pretty good at it too. Probably take it up as a hobby when I'm older

The_Loose_Cannon
    i have the real stuff

ive always wanted to go paintball shooting but i get laughed at by my ”super mega tactical“ friends who say “dude just shoot the real thing! you own it!”

gahh its not fun hitting paper all the time sometimes you just want to bean someone in the thigh with a paintball lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads