+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_resi
    Pantballer did you even read my theroy? BTW if you found the cure to gloal warming helful... REP!
    Yes, I read it but there wasn't really any specific ways to help it. We already know all those things, but we still aren't reducing the greenhouse gasses. We have to have some way to reduce them. Just saying to reduce them in the winter isn't going to change anything.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    2512-7895-1258-4545
    eh the worlds gonna end anyways. This is just speeding it up.

Edit: This = Global Warming

Brawl Code: 3780 8717 4543

PM me when you add me.

Member #
    Friends
    1491-5330-6997-9229
    Paintballer, the world "breathes", as it where, 1once a year, and we need to focus are reducing on the exhale, then keep it up on the inhale, is basicly what im saying.

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_resi
    Paintballer, the world "breathes", as it where, 1once a year, and we need to focus are reducing on the exhale, then keep it up on the inhale, is basicly what im saying.
    I understand that, but how are we going to reduce it? Just saying we need to reduce it during the winter isn't going to make it happen, we need a way to reduce it.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Nintendo,Gaming 24/7 fatalorgasm92's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Can anyone Get over Global Warming????
    Global warming has Always existed.
    Of all the Earths ice ages were we there making more "greenhouse gases" and that caused the ice age to go away?. For that matter did we cause the ice age.
    No.
    The Fact of Life is Earth Heats up and cools down by itself it is a natural Cycle.it is only now in this day and Age the Anybody Realizes that. Hundreds of years, no decades ago nobody cared. It didnt matter. Everyone knew it just a fact of life that Earth changes. Its a natural thing. How do you think we got here.
    Heres my theory:
    Buy a horse, train it to rape people. Rape Al gore with it.
    Then Everyone Shut the **** up and enjoy life, stop worrying about natural things and Stop wasting Billions of Dollars a year on useless shit.
    Fu** The Snow white owl or whatever shit and Go to ****ing Alaska and drill some ****ing oil. Who cares about some goddamn endangered Species im More concerned about my Goddamn Species.
    Just comepletely forget about all this Gay shit and enjoy your life. HAS Anyone with all these bullshit global warming campaigns Done anything??
    NO.
    All these People waste so much goddamn money Strutting around be asses and saying lalala i have a 80,0000$ hybrid that tops out at 40 mph and gets 28 mpg im helping the environment and Going around Making all these presentations wasting money. How Bout if you Really believe in your goddamn cause you spend money on it??
    Im So ****ing sick of all this bullshit get over it ITS A FACt of ****ING life The Earth and all other planets CHANGE everything EVOLVES thats how it is. OHHHH and C02 is Trapping Heat in??? Well how about MARS WHERE THE ENTIRE ATOMSPHERE IS C02 and ITs ****ING Below 60 in the Hottest point in a year.

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    You want solutions?? YOU MUST READ The Revenge of Gaia by James Lovelock.
    Nintedo Rules

Pokemon pearl:
    name: Bourne
    FC:3565 8146 3856
    Please add me for a REASON and PM first

If I helped you out please click the green mushroom to give me rep.

Member #
    Friends
    WE must use more nuclear power it is far cleaner than other methods of power productions and creates much more power. It's media that slandered it after WW2. IF we took all of the CO2 we created and froze it it would make a mountain far bigger than mount everest yet f we do the same with nuclear waste it would make a 16 by 16M cube
    Nintedo Rules

Pokemon pearl:
    name: Bourne
    FC:3565 8146 3856
    Please add me for a REASON and PM first

If I helped you out please click the green mushroom to give me rep.

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigwheels103
    WE must use more nuclear power it is far cleaner than other methods of power productions and creates much more power. It's media that slandered it after WW2. IF we took all of the CO2 we created and froze it it would make a mountain far bigger than mount everest yet f we do the same with nuclear waste it would make a 16 by 16M cube
    I dont give a shit About global warming but i will agree with you Nuclear Power is ****ing Fantastic. Its extremely Efficient. Wastes are so small it can easily be Blew into space.
    Nuclear power is Safe and reliable, with the only instance of a meltdown Chernobyl. But thats one! Seriously We should really switch to Nuclear power. Idk about vehicles and stuff but all Factories , Housing, cities in general shouldb e powered by nuclear energy. The resources used last EXtreme amounts of Time such as Nuclear subs. New resources will never have to be put in it, a nuclear sub lasts forever.

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Carbon Di-oxide is not contributing to Global Warming, how can it?
    The sea produces millions of gigatonnes of CO2 every year! Humans and animals produce alot aswell.

So using the CO2 theory, the world should be more or less destroyed by now..but it isn't.

I'm not going to get into an argument about who believes what, But I read into a theory of sunspots. They believe that the Earth naturally goes through stages. Around 200 years ago, there was a small ice age, then it went back to average temperature, and now the temperature is rising instead of falling again.

The constant changes in the sun are believed to cause this.

Enoch was right.

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    OK HERES AN EPIPHANY FOR EVERYONE!!!!!

Who The **** Say The Temperature Is Correct right now!!!!!!!!!??????!!!

Ok So everyone thinks the earth is heating up and it will be destroyed. Earth has cooled and Heated in the Past by itself it is a natural cycle. So All you people Who believe Humans cause global warming and want it to stop answer my question.
    WHO IS THE HELL SAYS THE EARTH IS AT THE RIGHT TEMPERATURE AS IT IS.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads