+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Nintendo,Gaming 24/7 fatalorgasm92's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    lol rednecks....global cooling, i think they are confused with winter

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Nintendo,Gaming 24/7 fatalorgasm92's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Selfdestruct
    Most of the worlds oxygen comes from algea. Infact 90% of it does, not trees. the algea depends on certain temps and atmospheric conditions to survive. They've proven that the algea fields that support most of the planets oxygen are decentigrating in such a way that if something isnt done about pollution from factory's and mills,(which are poisoning the algea/plankton) we will slowly shrink our oxygen supply to the point every oxygen breathing being on the planet slowly dies.

If i have to give up some of my toys for the human species to survive than so be it.

Well the planet didnt have any oxygen to begin with so ehhh

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Gaz
    Member #
    Friends
    2042-8451-0487-7303
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Selfdestruct
    Most of the worlds oxygen comes from algea. Infact 90% of it does, not trees. The algea depends on certain temps and atmospheric conditions to survive. They've proven that the algea fields that support most of the planets oxygen are decentigrating in such a way that if something isnt done about pollution from factory's and mills,(which are poisoning the algea/plankton) we will slowly shrink our oxygen supply to the point every oxygen breathing being on the planet slowly dies.

If i have to give up some of my toys for the human species to survive than so be it. Im willing to sacrifice pleasure for current species to survive.

As for the argument about the planet not being round. DUDE GO IN AN AIRPLANE, you can see the curviture of the earth, or you could look through a telescope at all the other planets out there that are round in shape.
    hmm that sounds like a load of RUBBISH to me.. got any proof that algea provides 90% of the global oxygen?

The sudden rush of global warming has many factors behind it... modern medicne, population, and technology.

what can we do to stop it? nothing, we can only slow it down, it is a natural process that we have just speed up, we better slow it down, or bring on an ice age for europe... (oh and the earth goes cold, so don't think u americans well get away with it scott free :P
    Mac Expert.

Member #
    Friends
    4103-3190-2377-5488
    listen you guys suck heres how we get rid of global warming
    we plat a tree trees tale in more carbon dixodie then any plat
    we start using wind,water,even little bike we rid to get energy other than burinning fossil fuels there should be a whole week were nobody is allowed to rid in cars during the summer and work and school are canceled and that wouldd help allot using wind would help so much if we put it in the right places like deserts and open valleys using the power of water in lake,rivers,and oceans we could power many cities and villages and using human poiwer to pick up trash and heres a little thought garbage plus earth equals dump garbage plus fire egaul energy,also put cotton on power plat smoker that would help stop all the smoke in the air along with care chhange them every day or so.and walk if your close to your destination or ride a bike
    thats all it takes to save the earth

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon_Master1001
    we start using wind,water,even little bike we rid to get energy other than burinning fossil fuels there should be a whole week were nobody is allowed to rid in cars during the summer and work and school are canceled and that wouldd help allot using wind would help so much if we put it in the right places like deserts and open valleys using the power of water in lake,rivers,and oceans we could power many cities and villages and using human poiwer to pick up trash and heres a little thought garbage plus earth equals dump garbage plus fire egaul energy,also put cotton on power plat smoker that would help stop all the smoke in the air along with care chhange them every day or so.and walk if your close to your destination or ride a bike
    I am sure your plan would work, if I could read it. I could not follow that at all. Between the no punctuation and misspellings, I think it might not even be English.

Cotton as a solution? Who would have thought. The great filtering properties ofcotton will save all. We should all thank Eli Whitnet for inventing the cotton gin.
    Last edited by dakuda; 06-21-2007 at 09:51 PM.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Lol...what an attention catcher. This is what we get for allowing the Poke'heads to venture into these kinds of threads..
    we start using wind,water,even little bike we rid to get energy other than burinning fossil fuels there should be a whole week were nobody is allowed to rid in cars during the summer and work and school are canceled and that wouldd help allot using wind would help so much if we put it in the right places like deserts and open valleys
    How the hell would putting wind in deserts make global warming go away? WTF?
    using the power of water in lake,rivers,and oceans we could power many cities and villages and using human poiwer to pick up trash
    Lol...I like your use of "villages", I believe they're called cities and towns now. Btw, we DO use human power to pick up trash. Communities have teams that go out by highways and wherever to help clean out insane amounts of garbage. You do realize that without Garbage trucks, we would have more pollutants than with them, right?
    and heres a little thought garbage plus earth equals dump garbage plus fire egaul energy,also put cotton on power plat smoker that would help stop all the smoke in the air along with care chhange them every day or so.and walk if your close to your destination or ride a bike
    Wow...I can barely understand the guy, let alone debate with him. -_-

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001

Suprised this hasn't been posted yet..

Solution to global warming, a documentary

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SgE_mkR2oac

On a slightly more serious note..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ov6GPTB4Tio

Documentaries on global warming...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fr5O1HsTVgA

Poor polar bears..

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax

Suprised this hasn't been posted yet..

Solution to global warming, a documentary

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SgE_mkR2oac

On a slightly more serious note..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ov6GPTB4Tio

Documentaries on global warming...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fr5O1HsTVgA

Poor polar bears..
    LMAO Syntax. That 1st vid is great...I thought I had seen all of Futurama. Is that an extremely old episode? Do you even watch the show? :P

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    I watch it from time to time.

Good old giant ice cubes..

Now we just need a way of creating a space ship that can carry ice cubes from pluto to drop them in the ocean..

It shouldn't be too hard...

Member #
    Friends
    8407-4245-3370-0256
    lol well most of your facts and theorys were wrong but im not gonna say anything lol, im on the second year of my environmental diploma and alot of it was based on global warming, and as i said im not putting in my two cents cause itll turn into $100 and youll all get pissed off cause i would have practically written a post the size of a book.

Yeah OK So I Guess Im Back...
    So What...?
    WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT?
    Can you See It...?

www.ultiforums.tk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Ads