LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I also drive a French car and can't stand the French. Clio's are very reliable, done over 104K on the clock, just had it serviced and everything is fine!

Member #
    Friends
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    Okayy.. Well I'm only 16.. so I'm not really thinking of buying a car.. BUT!! I'm thinking that when I'm older I'll be buying either a Mazda RX-8 or a lovely Lotus Exige... which one?! Or any recommendations?

360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by MztikalAce
    Oh snap, Smurf that is like the best car ever, as long as it isnt a american model with driver seat being on the messed up left side, and the engine runs, i would so drive that. Then i see some random street kid jump on me and throw me out of the doorless car as i forgot to put the seat belts on.

Anyhu what do you guys think of the peagot 206
    WOOP I'M NOT THE ONLY FAN OF 206's
    First car I'm gonna get:

Starting driving lessons in October

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial
    Okayy.. Well I'm only 16.. so I'm not really thinking of buying a car.. BUT!! I'm thinking that when I'm older I'll be buying either a Mazda RX-8 or a lovely Lotus Exige... which one?! Or any recommendations?
    Why not the esprit? The RX-8 would definitely be cheaper to maintain...

Member #
    Friends
    How many of you get annoyed by the guys who pull HP numbers out of their behind after modifying their car. "Yeah it has 450HP right now" and you wonder where the dyno sheet to prove it is.

Double Post or maybe bump send a notification to those who subscribed.

Don't let this thread die. By far it was the most enjoyable yet!

Member #
    Friends
    Thinking of trading in my current suv for a convertible. What I have now looks like this:
    Only 60k miles on it, kept it for the snow boarding trips and travel. But I dont do much of that anymore.

I dont want to blow a load over a mercedes or anything, so I was looking at a decent Honda s2000 or perhaps a Toyota M2 Spyder (even though they are discontinued, still used, but no 2007 models, I still want one for some reason lol). Sadly the convertible market isnt what it used to be.

the spyder is here:

Spyders are great because they are actually very cheap. I saw one going for $9,000 and about 50k miles on it.

Member #
    Friends
    Not bad. My friend has it in SchoolBus yellow.
    The MR2 would sure be cheaper. Wouldn't you be worried the S2000 had been already flogged to death? My brother in law just traded in his Scion TC TRD for a 2007 S2000. The strange thing is that he lives in Michigan so I can't figure out what he plans to do in winter.

How about a Miata? They are far cheaper and have a larger aftermarket following than the S2000 and MR2 combined. You could even get into Spec. Miata racing if thats your thing.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ciper
    Not bad. My friend has it in SchoolBus yellow.
    The MR2 would sure be cheaper. Wouldn't you be worried the S2000 had been already flogged to death? My brother in law just traded in his Scion TC TRD for a 2007 S2000. The strange thing is that he lives in Michigan so I can't figure out what he plans to do in winter.

How about a Miata? They are far cheaper and have a larger aftermarket following than the S2000 and MR2 combined. You could even get into Spec. Miata racing if thats your thing.
    eh, honestly I think the miata is ugly as sin. I find it, girly. Its like they took an oval and put a windshield on it. Who would want an oval shaped car? I dont. I live in hollywood, where you either drive a mercedes or you dont lol. The miata just doesnt look sharp. The S2000 looks much better in my opinion. But hey if you can think of a better convertible, let me know.
    Last edited by Shiftfallout; 06-21-2007 at 02:21 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    eh, honestly I think the miata is ugly as sin. I find it, girly. Its like they took an oval and put a windshield on it. Who would want an oval shaped car? I dont. I live in hollywood, where you either drive a mercedes or you dont lol. The miata just doesnt look sharp. The S2000 looks much better in my opinion. But hey if you can think of a better convertible, let me know.
    I've never been one to buy cars based on looks. Many of mine were in serious accidents before I owned them and I used brute force and screws to put them back together (im not joking).

Do you think even the new Miata is too girly?

Member #
    Friends
    1830-2062-7374-0757
    I had no idea there was a new Miata. I believe the old Miata was too girly. It really is a cheap, chop top fun looking car though, I'd drive one. I'm not for looks of vehicles either, I like reliability. I found that in Subarus. My 98' Forester has 253 k and counting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Ads